Finally Blooded The Howa .223 + Fox Calling

was out last night 60 miles away from home at a friends who was having problems with foxes taking his chickens and ginny fauls.

as i did not know the land lay out extreamly well i started off with the shotgun i called ghem in using a tenterfield gox whistle which i made 2 minutes later 2 sets of bright eyes approached me but they were down wind from me as soon as they got my scent they were offf.

PLAN B came into action.

i went back to the farm yard were the chickens are kept got my srlf a 20ft ladder got up a tree downloaded a cjicken distress call on my phone and started to play, with in seconds i spotted the pair gazing towards me guessing the were 250yds away i aimed just above its eyes waited for a break in the wind BAAANG fox down, second fox was to twitcy and would not sit still.

very happy was a tricky customer

• Like 1

i make my tenterfields from 304 1,5mm stainless as 304 is stiffer and will not bend as easy.

there are hundreds of distress sound downloads available fo free straight to your phone.

i also have a small mp3 speaker i plug my phone into to achieve louder sounds.

i also have a old work phone and what i do is set its ring tone as a distress call attach it to the mp3 speaker set it out in the middle of the field sit back and call it off my other phone taaadaaa

Well done GEOFF. Made and use the Tenderfield myself. You'll have to stick up some pic's of the new boom boom stick.

http://i1310.photobu...zpsc30118d9.jpg

that one of my favourite permissions

You should stick one of these on the end of yours.

223.jpg

going to get one of the wee ones which are light weight cant remember name but its £375

• Like 1

Well done GEOFF. Made and use the Tenderfield myself. You'll have to stick up some pic's of the new boom boom stick.

http://i1310.photobu...zpsc30118d9.jpg

that one of my favourite permissions

You should stick one of these on the end of yours.

223.jpg

going to get one of the wee ones which are light weight cant remember name but its £375

you been out blasting much this weather ?