John Nick Kelpies

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you decided against the dh/gh x bed/gh now then? to be honest there is no silver bullet for the right type of breeding that will answer all your prayers.. I would concentrate on that 7 month pup

aint even got the pup yet an ye moaning aboot travelling an cash, cancel the pup an buy a budgie ffs........

You mean Dave sleight,,, Dave plats breeds deerhound , greys.

200 is a fair price for a well reared pup,,, if he gets out with his dogs and there well cared for,,, well that's a good start,,, after that it's up to you,,, or if someone can recommend him ,,,

It's early in the day yet, maybe someone home from work later will know him

ye mate he seems decent enough on the phone and the dam looks in top condition considering she had a litter a week ago hopes look tidy to but have to have a word with him because i dont want to find away 4 hours a way to give a deposit then go all way back up to get it because a 200 pup as gone to 360 pup - 400 pup lol

ye mate he seems decent enough on the phone and the dam looks in top condition considering she had a litter a week ago hopes look tidy to but have to have a word with him because i dont want to find away 4 hours a way to give a deposit then go all way back up to get it because a 200 pup as gone to 360 pup - 400 pup lol

can you not post the deposit?

ye but as i dont know him i wouldn do it because he could just say he aint had it lol .. dad kelpie grey dam kelpie collie grey so pretty much half cross? with a dash of collie

have you decided against the dh/gh x bed/gh now then?

to be honest there is no silver bullet for the right type of breeding that will answer all your prayers.. I would concentrate on that 7 month pup you have now and get it out seeing as much different stuff as possible. Then wait till it is fully up and working before you think about another pup (if at all)

If not there is just a risk that you will end up with 2 young dogs neither of which reaching their full potential as you wont have put enough time into them

• Like 3

ye mate decided against the deerhound greys didnt think they were for me ,, the 9 month old is a treat to work with still a bit young to see what is capable of il send you some vids of him or pictures of him of what hes like so far think another pup now will be easier than if i had one year down the line

ye mate decided against the deerhound greys didnt think they were for me ,, the 9 month old is a treat to work with still a bit young to see what is capable of il send you some vids of him or pictures of him of what hes like so far think another pup now will be easier than if i had one year down the line

If it were me I would try and focus on getting as much game in front of your current pup as possible for the next 1-2 years before getting another pup.

• Like 1