Running Dog Recomendations.

would you not fancy a we beddy whippet greyhound got 2 only 21 tts and great we dogs for turning and strike :thumbs:

That's exactly what i was thinking of getting something like a beddy whippet x collie grey or something. Do you have a picture or 2 of yours mate?

2010_02050054.jpg2010_02050055.jpg Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

would you not fancy a we beddy whippet greyhound got 2 only 21 tts and great we dogs for turning and strike :thumbs:

That's exactly what i was thinking of getting something like a beddy whippet x collie grey or something. Do you have a picture or 2 of yours mate?

2010_02050054.jpg2010_02050055.jpg

Lovely dogs them mate.

Lovely dogs them mate.

cheers pal you made your mind up yet ?

Lovely dogs them mate.

cheers pal you made your mind up yet ?

Yeah pal gonna go for either a beddy whippet grey or either a beddy whippet collie grey
  • Like 1

I think you should get a bearded collie x greyhound of david hancock

Collie x greyhound fair enough but not

from Hancock. You pay about £200 for a dog

that hasn't even came from working lines or

anything no disrepect to you but a handfull on

people on here said that his pups are bags of

s***.

I heard somewhere tht his pups are bred from retired race greys and old farm collies which were injured or no good not sure if true or not but I wouldnt take a chance

Where bouts are you josh1996 as there's some nice pups for sale in east Sussex there make good rabbiting dog I got one the sire is saluki x whippet an dam is beddy whippet 6 months old brindle £50 each

Other side of the country mate all the way in the north east haha thanks for informing me though.

Where bouts are you josh1996 as there's some nice pups for sale in east Sussex there make good rabbiting dog I got one the sire is saluki x whippet an dam is beddy whippet 6 months old brindle £50 each

Other side of the country mate all the way in the north east haha thanks for informing me though.

sometimes you need to be willing to travel to get what you want that sounds a good cross :thumbs: Edited by nothernlite

sometimes you need to be willing to travel to get what you want that sounds a good cross :thumbs:

I would mate but that's near London im right near Middlesbrough so its a good 6-7 hours easilly away. Yeh sounds a good cross but i could just get one from around where i am now.

sometimes you need to be willing to travel to get what you want that sounds a good cross :thumbs:

I would mate but that's near London im right near Middlesbrough so its a good 6-7 hours easilly away. Yeh sounds a good cross but i could just get one from around where i am now.

lol 6 or 7 hours you going on the cycle path :laugh:

lol 6 or 7 hours you going on the cycle path :laugh:

haha depends what the traffics like trust me to bristol from here it's normally like 5 hours. So sussex will be about 7 considering i dont know where id be going.