Biggest Mink You Have Seen/caught ?

you harase a mink and it will bite you with vigour and it will spray musk on you which stinks lol . but they are wary of humans ,,small mamals and birds are no problem and a mink will take what ever it can catch natural killers just like a fox :huh::huh:

you harase a mink and it will bite you with vigour and it will spray musk on you which stinks lol . but they are wary of humans ,,small mamals and birds are no problem and a mink will take what ever it can catch natural killers just like a fox :huh::huh:

I saw a mate of mine grab hold of one thinking he was grabbing hold a ferret down a hole.

He's a great big fella but did he scream when he brought out the bugger attached to his hand.lol

I'm laughing now at the thought of it.

I think mink are like ferrets-some can grow helluva big.

• Like 1

Used to work for an animal by-products firm about 30 years ago.

Did collections at a couple of mink farms in West Yorkshire.

Some of them farmed b*****ds were about 4 foot long, and nasty with it :yes:

Cheers, D.

There was a mink farm not far from us in south yorks , that regulary got raided by animal rights nutters who went on to release large numbers of mink into the countryside

So for years we had some good hunting but they seemed to have thinned out now , but we did see some big buggers