Another 1 1/2 Hour's And Her Best Yet

Condition's seemed ok to me so i had a little nip out on Ianb's land for a flick about with the Lil..i thought it was going to be a little too bright but the rain cloud's came over and the wind was gusting pretty good..on getting to the first field i left Lil of the lead so she could empty herself prior to lamping..on getting to the gap to the field the little shite had already beat me to the field and she quickly nailed a bunnie after one turn without me even getting chance to put the lamp on.. :D ..she carried on running in fine style to nail another 10 and 2 of them where of one slip..she has well and truely sussed them sitter's out and it is only a matter of time before she is picking them out of the seat and at around 15mth old me being over the moon is a understatement.. :boogy::victory: ..11 in the bag not bad for going out a 5.30 and getting back home for 8.00.. :D

Lil11rabbits010_zpsc6e6db7a.jpg

• Like 19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Condition's seemed ok to me so i had a little nip out on Ianb's land for a flick about with the Lil..i thought it was going to be a little too bright but the rain cloud's came over and the wind was gu

Here's Reggie..textbook here and for the most he is even with other dogs around..   Don..         Just hang on in there and I'm sure the penny will drop with Lil?

She will of been around 9 1/2mth old..she had been ferreting before hand prior to the lamping and nailed 2 easy one's and during the warmer mothes i went out a few times with the scatter gun and air r

Guest long-tail

By the way she don't sleep in that garage if you lot are looking at the cage..she is on the couch as i type.. :victory:

good going for a young un,seems to be coming together :thumbs:

shame you have to justify the pics at times just from shite laying around the garage floor,a tongue in cheek coment on here can get you hung let alone state that mutts water :D

• Like 1