Responsibilities Of Owning A Working Terrier

YOU put the dog in YOU get the dog out no ifs no buts regardless of situation you leave the dog your breaking the law I'd rather break the law and know I did everything for my little warrior and when you hit a problem there's plenty of genuine men who will help as I recently found out on an 11 foot dig in the dark atb

• Like 7

Some of the stuff ive read lately , makes you wonder where the terrier games going

To some they seem just disposable livestock .... oh well thats the way it goes , well get another

And this is what i dont get you take time and effort to bring a dog on feed it right excetra

You'd think people would value there dogs more

• Like 7

YOU put the dog in YOU get the dog out no ifs no buts regardless of situation you leave the dog your breaking the law I'd rather break the law and know I did everything for my little warrior and when you hit a problem there's plenty of genuine men who will help as I recently found out on an 11 foot dig in the dark atb

Fagaen,there were a few main terriermen round this way and none of us have ever really got along as best mates or anything but those same lads have been there like a shot when I've had terriers in bad places and I've always done the same for them,its not about us,its about the terriers, its an unwritten terrier law,WM
  • Like 16

Fagaen,there were a few main terriermen round this way and none of us have ever really got along as best mates or anything but those same lads have been there like a shot when I've had terriers in bad places and I've always done the same for them,its not about us,its about the terriers, its an unwritten terrier law,WM

Well said WC :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • IanB unpinned this topic