Tyson Fury's Next Fight

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www1.skysport...on-his-US-debut

and cunninghams last 4 fights hes lost 3 times :no:

this is cunningham here being robbed of the decision against adamek .it could have a worse opponent thogh couldnt ? it could have audley or sexton tyson did try to get one of prices opponents .but he couldnt persuade the morgue to release the bodies .at least this ones breathing .now post all the stupid comments and motifs you want to .because by doing so .you prove yourself to have no knowledge of boxing what so ever .your a typical hunting life wannabe .tyson is 23 yrs old undefeated ranked in the top ten with every govening body and is on course to fight for the heavey weight title of the world and set to become a multi millionaire because of his talent ..what you fail to recognise muffty is the fact that in heavey weight terms tyson because of his age is basically a fledgeling hes going to get stronger and stronger and more mature .time is on his side .do you not understand that this factor is foremost in peters mind and theres no need to rush things yet in fact they are stalling the proceedings to a degree .apart from lennox lewis ,tyson fury is the best heavey weight talent this country has ever had .do you think for one minute hes bothered by people like yourself who have nothing better to do ,than to constantly be on sites like this trying to big your own ego up under an assumed user name that no body can put a face to .what is the problem you have with tyson or the way his management are conducting buisiness ,is any one forcing you to watch him fight or to buy a ticket to watch him.with so much time on your hands son maybe you should join a gym and try your hand ,you never know .

• Like 3

politics has always played its part in boxing and always will.brookie makes some good points :yes: . even the greats like duran fought guys they would beat easily not because he didnt wan to fight but because promoters/trainers dont want their prospect to have a harder fight than they need at certain points of their early careers. Fury is being well looked after and rightly so at 23 he will just get better and more powerful

• Like 1

Seems to me it's the trainers and promoters that are letting the boxers down then,but why do the boxers put up with being made to look like mugs when forced into fighting a no hoper?.Genuine question as i'm not in the know about the boxing game and it does make them look a bit pampered,if i were a boxing champ i'd want my record to show i've hid from no one rather than had my hand held for me.No dig at Tyson personaly just how it looks to me.

Id agree with 99% of what Brookie said....im not sure Fury is the best British prospect since Lewis but everything else i totally agree......Cunningham is a decent opponent,he is without doubt a better boxer than Fury but i cant see him getting round Furys sheer size and because of that Fury has enough ability of his own to get him out.......the constant comparisons to Price are unfair on both boys......Fury is at least a year further down the line than Price,which considering he is 5 or 6 years younger is quite an achievement !......The heavyweight division is horrible at the moment there are so many unbeaten fighters all hovvering around like vultures waiting for the Klitchkos to either retire or give them a shot.......rather than fight each other which shows a lack of condidence in their own ability,something Fury certainly doesnt lack.....fair do,s and good luck to him i say.

• Like 3

Id agree with 99% of what Brookie said....im not sure Fury is the best British prospect since Lewis but everything else i totally agree......Cunningham is a decent opponent,he is without doubt a better boxer than Fury but i cant see him getting round Furys sheer size and because of that Fury has enough ability of his own to get him out.......the constant comparisons to Price are unfair on both boys......Fury is at least a year further down the line than Price,which considering he is 5 or 6 years younger is quite an achievement !......The heavyweight division is horrible at the moment there are so many unbeaten fighters all hovvering around like vultures waiting for the Klitchkos to either retire or give them a shot.......rather than fight each other which shows a lack of condidence in their own ability,something Fury certainly doesnt lack.....fair do,s and good luck to him i say.

nash to me you need to be tested

what will he get out of this fight?

another win against a WHO?

dont get me wrong i know feck all compared to what you know on this subject

Im just an armchair critic that loves boxing..

nash to me you need to be tested

what will he get out of this fight?

another win against a WHO?

dont get me wrong i know feck all compared to what you know on this subject

Im just an armchair critic that loves boxing..

Experience as stated he is only 23 and got alot of learning to do !!
  • Like 1