Sign in to follow this  
the big chief

Leather Gear

Nice tak dude im after a very large collar for my pressa hes a big lad I would like a collar yo be 3or 4" in width and have some of those fancy brass badges on it a matching lead would be great to about 2" thick and about 3ft long can you get me a price thanks and again very nice work

giz a pm bûddy talk sewhat ya after

made a couple of tapered whippet collars to day and a belt type collar what i gave to my pal they where all in brown the whippet collars where riveted but the belt type collar was all hand sewn the whippet collars have sold hears a pic of it for got to take a pic of the other 2

040320131242_zps7734449d.jpg

040320131241_zpsc585759a.jpg

how much for a whippet coller like these gafer and do you do black, pm if you like :thumbs:

made a couple of tapered whippet collars to day and a belt type collar what i gave to my pal they where all in brown the whippet collars where riveted but the belt type collar was all hand sewn the whippet collars have sold hears a pic of it for got to take a pic of the other 2

040320131242_zps7734449d.jpg

040320131241_zpsc585759a.jpg

how much for a whippet coller like these gafer and do you do black, pm if you like :thumbs:

you have a pm buddy :thumbs:

ill be ordering another collar and lead soon kev like the last one you made for me,the pups grown up now just waiting to see if he fills out abit more :thumbs: