i make and sell 10mm ,12mm and 16mm lead if your ever in need .atb phil

out of curiosity. how much do you charge for lets say some 12mm or 16mm lead?

thanks

12mm are £3 for 50 , but postage is a problem because of weight . A bloke just asked for 200 10mm , thats a tenner , but then £8 postage on top :icon_eek: , so not really worth it unless there collected . 16mm are £3.50 per 50. if your interested at all , dare say we could do some sort of trade as i know you make some decent gear , atb bn

Have you got any pictures of your lead ammo you make, I bought a mould and made a few hundred the other day and just wondered what sort of quality yours are compared to mine as I only have a cheap mould

ill put a pic up later bud , im only using a cheapish fishing weight mould(s). they do require a bit of tidying up after casting .

A couple of tips. Check the mould before you first use it, making sure they both come together dead flat. Warm them up while Lead is melting, make sure you use something strong to hold them together, fill the mould fully, once the main excess is clipped off tumble the ammo for a few minutes. All add to the finish.