Best Dog Youve Had Privilege To Own

Go on Ray have a guess at that red dogs height and wight... I know your dieing too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This old shitty red bitch of mine is the best alround lurcher iv had/seen from shooting right throw she done it (Not great at alot of things but bad at nothing type). But she could of been faster.

funny thing i was thinking that how big it was height+ weight :laugh: , i wonder how big Buck my 1x gsd x grey might make height+ weight, he is just over 5 month old now 23in 60lb a bloody big lump lol, what do you think he might make by say 14 months old .? i give up working it out :laugh:

At 5 month old and 23'' :icon_eek: big. Na 26'' ray and been 60lb now i wouldnt read too much into that i like too keep my pups well covered like yourself.

So id say 26'' 70/75 lbs

sounds about right that :thumbs: , could make that by 14 months, a good size for anything it bumps into lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never tried fox ,,, as it's not my thing,,, in fact i never do fox with any dog.   If you mean rabbit and small deer ,,, she did both better than hare,,, if you have herd the expression "speed kills

This one will take some beating in my eye's..he was Deerhound x Greyhound X Cattle dog x Greyhound put back to a Saluki Greyhound and he could run all day then back out again on the lamp..he had very

Mother and son Bullstags. Used for different tasks, but not sure I could pick between them. Take care.

Posted Images

This one.

7B0EB5AA-57B4-4E66-BB6F-C0A8C22FB5B0-2295-000001CAEE1A8173_zpsb2d1c18f.jpg

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

He's a cracker. How much bull?

3/8 bull 5/8 greyhound.

nice dog and doing you a good job :thumbs: its funny how they throw with% ,because my bullx grey Tod that i had , was same % as yours, but by your pics to munjak yours aint over big,where Tod was 26in 70 odd lb .Never had what i call my best dog as yet, what could take (all) quarry i am still looking for 1 . :laugh: But Bryn with out dout my 1x collie x grey as been my (best) rabbit dog , you never know Buck my 1x gsd x grey might tick all the boxes when older :yes:

He is only about 24tts. At a guess 50lbs when fit. Hes a good strong dog. Yeah i remember todd he was like a tank. I hope your pup turns out ok. My grandad told me he used to have a GSD x greyhound. Heavily built dog with big feet and head. And thats Goin back a few years. I personally would like to see a malinoi x greyhound graft. Now that would be dome dog. All the best.

This one would be close to the top for me,,, her name was Sally...Red collar. . whipp / grey x deer / grey . Won the 2003 windmill double handed,,,, was runner up the year after..

Had the best eyesight I have ever seen on any dog, was just a natural,,, not much escaped her,,,

pic13.jpg

looks spot on Tomo, what was it like on other quarry apart from big ears .?

This one.

7B0EB5AA-57B4-4E66-BB6F-C0A8C22FB5B0-2295-000001CAEE1A8173_zpsb2d1c18f.jpg

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

He's a cracker. How much bull?

3/8 bull 5/8 greyhound.

nice dog and doing you a good job :thumbs: its funny how they throw with% ,because my bullx grey Tod that i had , was same % as yours, but by your pics to munjak yours aint over big,where Tod was 26in 70 odd lb .Never had what i call my best dog as yet, what could take (all) quarry i am still looking for 1 . :laugh: But Bryn with out dout my 1x collie x grey as been my (best) rabbit dog , you never know Buck my 1x gsd x grey might tick all the boxes when older :yes:

He is only about 24tts. At a guess 50lbs when fit. Hes a good strong dog. Yeah i remember todd he was like a tank. I hope your pup turns out ok. My grandad told me he used to have a GSD x greyhound. Heavily built dog with big feet and head. And thats Goin back a few years. I personally would like to see a malinoi x greyhound graft. Now that would be dome dog. All the best.

yeh the gsd x grey are goodx they were very popular in the 70-80s as big deer+ fox dogs, and few still been worked today, they should have good tenacity= guts and great stamina to run all day+ night if need be. i was talking to steve Barton on another site and he worked them back then, and he still got them now.His big 1x he got now will tackle anything on 4 legs, they can make very good lurcher, just need bit of luck with any pup you pick. :yes: The Mal x ,prob more of a hyper type temp, pro harder to live with, Woz of here got great(pure) bitch very full on :yes:

This one would be close to the top for me,,, her name was Sally...Red collar. . whipp / grey x deer / grey . Won the 2003 windmill double handed,,,, was runner up the year after..

Had the best eyesight I have ever seen on any dog, was just a natural,,, not much escaped her,,,

pic13.jpg

pic13.jpg

Never tried fox ,,, as it's not my thing,,, in fact i never do fox with any dog.

If you mean rabbit and small deer ,,, she did both better than hare,,, if you have herd the expression "speed kills" ,, then this was her,,, cos she killed by pure speed and the best mouth/ strike I've had the privilege of seeing,,, she was great with her mouth,,, and her speed got her there quik,,, a deadly combination.

In the 2004 cup,,, she nocked out C. Moyes , Splodge,, who that year won the forley legends... She beat him with speed and a quik turn and strike..

pics124007.jpg

pic12.jpg

• Like 6

Best dog I've ever owned as to be my pug dog stan he's about 12tts,he will lick as much jam as I spread on my nut sack he's plenty game & will never jib no matter what flavour strawberry,blackcurrant etc :D :D :D atb cbx

i bet he will jack on lemon flavor marmalade ...
  • Like 1

Best dog iv owned is ny current dog, small but mighty. He puts 110% into everything, his strike is second to non, I don't run small paddocks where I hunt is big massive fields so he gotta get his head down and get to his quary, also got plenty stamina.

Best dog I've ever owned as to be my pug dog stan he's about 12tts,he will lick as much jam as I spread on my nut sack he's plenty game & will never jib no matter what flavour strawberry,blackcurrant etc :D :D :D atb cbx

i bet he will jack on lemon flavor marmalade ...

bet he won't he's licking that off my bag as we speak ;) he'll never turn is nose lol atb cbx