Kennels And Pens

Could a few of you lads show me your dog pens as i wanna make my own for 2 dogs soon so i need a few ideas. Also if i build it myself what do you think it would cost me? Cheers.

Id concentrate as much as you can on a decent base with drainage. Then worry about your pens after you've got that sorted first.

Cost wise beg,borrow,steal for materials too keep cost down. And get a mate too help you (Prefereable one that can build/or is handy)

• Like 1

Could a few of you lads show me your dog pens as i wanna make my own for 2 dogs soon so i need a few ideas. Also if i build it myself what do you think it would cost me? Cheers.

if theres anything round you being demolished that stored gas or oxy cylinders out side they stored em in ready made dog runs :thumbs:

Hi Josh

All depends on what you want, I built mine from concrete blocks on a concrete base and then tiled the roof.

I sloped the kennel and run floor slightly towards the acro drains for ease of cleaning, will upload a pic if I can figure it out how to.

I did acquire some materials on the cheap and this always helps.

Best of luck and happy building