Bull X Youngsters

hi all, I have tried to put this thread on the for sale section but cant, can a mod PLEASE move it for me rather than wipe it off,, I have 2 pups ,a dog & bitch 12 weeks old, absolute toppers, they were pick of litter ,fella left a deposit on them but his house move fell through, go to a thread in the for sale secton by john h on 10th dec for there breeding, uploaded pic of dog but theyre identical ,pm me & I will ring you back,, thanks

thats course your not a donator bud so you cant sell live stock

cheers dymented I suppose I will just have to post loads of worthless repies such as good luck with the sale & all that kind of bollox to make myself a donator ,is that how it works ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers dymented I suppose I will just have to post loads of worthless repies such as good luck with the sale & all that kind of bollox to make myself a donator ,is that how it works ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no, you put your hand in your pocket and pay a fiver like everyone else does if you want to advertise dogs for sale.. Also, this isn't a dog peddling site, the sales section is there for use by members who contribute to the test of the site. If your posts are all dog sales, expect to have your account removed real soon... :thumbs: