Prestige Kub

Hi Mate, designed in UK and made in Korea I understand.

Nothing wrong with them at all, reasonable shot count, good looks and no real problems as far as I know, but the hefty price tag for a new one was a put off.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge can give a better opinion, but I looked in to one as a first PCP and did a bit of homework.

If it's a reasonable price, I'd have it, especially if it's the side bolt!

Sent one out to Belgium. Not a gun I would like. The mechanism was very clunky and not as good as an HW100 (which is what they were priced to compete with).

The Kub is still available...

http://www.gamefayre.../KUB-Air-Rifles

£200 with scope is a good price though!

Edited by secretagentmole

Prestige (Midlands Company) introduced these rifles not a long time ago, Made in South Korea by Evanix who allso made the identical Webley Sidewinder sold to dealers for about ? If my memory serves me right £300.00 quid! those gunshops then sold them for £650.00 Plus!!!. a lot had air leaking problems which spelt the death knell for the company, shame really if it was sold for about £450.00 and had been assembled by people who knew what they was doing the gun had a lot of promise the Far east Walnut stocks was a brilliant design but the wood was extremely brittle and cracked easily. I had a Webley Sidewinder and the engineering was good....shame to see how greed killed it off in the UK. (Note, these comments made are my opinion only) :yes: