Airwolf Mvt Tactical Fac 40Ft/lb 400Cc Full Set Up For Sale

Price drop! Now only £1500

Unfortunately due to time and the money needed for my up coming wedding I'm having to sell my pride and joy as i can't justify the time it spends in the gun cabinet, so for sale is the complete set up for now as i'd rather not have to split as it took me a long time to get everything just right!

As above it is an Airwolf MVT tactical in FAC at 40ft/lb with a 400cc bottle, it is much better balanced and handles better with the 400cc bottle and you still get over 100 full power shots which is way more than enough for any hunting session i've ever been on

The rifle was bought in October 2009 from the Airgun centre and has been back to Daystate once in October 2010 to have the PCB changed as the charge light would not illuminate when on charge and they also serviced as well

The following items are included in the sale

7ltr 300 bar charge bottle with extra long hose and heavy duty carry handle, bought October 2010 so plenty of test left on it

Vanguard Equalizer 1 tilt and swivel bipod

MTC Mamba 4-16x50 scope with SCB reticle

4 magazines

Daystate Airstream Mk 5 Silencer

Dr Bob buddy bottle bipod mount

Stock mounted magazine molder for 2 mags

Extra high rifle slip that the rifle actually fits in properly!

2 x full tins of Logun penetrators in 16.5gr

Special felt barrel cleaning and oiling wads

2 x different tins of prometheus pellets

Single shot tray

Charger

2 x keys

Original instruction book and CD

and finally all the chrono sheets, targets, balistic charts, reticle chart, ballistics tables and any other rifle related bits and paperwork i can find

As for the rifle itself, it's flawless shoots and groups spot on, however it does actually prefer the 20gr penetrators over the 16's, no marks on it except for slight wear marks on the thread cover, the scope is also in mint condition as is everything else, it has unfortunately not had any near as much use as it shoul have for it's age and I don't think it's been out of the cabinet now for over a year, in total it has had less than 1000 pellets through it which I know as after trying out all the makes and weights there are still a few of the 20gr pellets left from the original tin

In total this little lot has cost me over £2500 to put together and i'm asking for £1500 total all in, obviously as it's FAC i'd prefer face to face but can RFD at your expense if necessary

See link for pics

http://s684.beta.photobucket.com/user/dionferguson/library/Airwolf#/user/dionferguson/library/Airwolf?&_suid=1358289165077039357268651567484