32-Foot Dig

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

AIDSY THEM PICTURES WERE ON IRISH HUNTING SITE IF IM RIGHT THE OTHER DAY NOT ONLY THAT WHAT LOAD OF SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT YOUS DUG 32 FEET TO A TEN YEAR OLD TERRIER BITCH????????? THE ARM OF A DIGGER WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT FAR :icon_eek:

AIDSY THEM PICTURES WERE ON IRISH HUNTING SITE IF IM RIGHT THE OTHER DAY NOT ONLY THAT WHAT LOAD OF SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT YOUS DUG 32 FEET TO A TEN YEAR OLD TERRIER BITCH????????? THE ARM OF A DIGGER WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT FAR :icon_eek:

i know this bitch i had in my yard when she was young the reason she left was to be honest she was not lloking like she was going to make the size that i was looking for . the bitch went bk to the mate that gave her to me and he kept her and started her i seen this bitch dig a fair fews times and i can say this with my hand on my heart i seen her have some decent digs to foxes the wee bith could get anywere a few timees we were out there were dogs tried in front nof this bitch in rangey spots that couldnt find and she found another thing i like was she would bolt a fox and it would be dispatched she would have her rag not to long to be honest a few shakes and she was away bk again to be found baying away again the boy that got rid of it to these lads stil regregts it as she was handy bitch at the right time of the year for foxing

a pic of a nice dog fox she dug

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z303/stevieg2005/Picture303.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z303/stevieg2005/Picture306.jpg

Edited by stevie g 2005
  • Like 6

you did not see them picture on the irish hunting site because there on my ipod and take it from me we dug 32 foot if ye believe me or not
  • Like 1

why you feel the need to explain yourself is beyond me ,if you dug 32 foot then fair play to ye pal personally i cant see why a terrier man would feel the need to lie about a dig anyway ,its not as if a pat on the back will bring back the we bitch .Good going anway pal its a mighty dig

• Like 5

i know this bitch i had in my yard when she was young the reason she left was to be honest she was not lloking like she was going to make the size that i was looking for . the bitch went bk to the mate that gave her to me and he kept her and started her i seen this bitch dig a fair fews times and i can say this with my hand on my heart i seen her have some decent digs to foxes the wee bith could get anywere a few timees we were out there were dogs tried in front nof this bitch in rangey spots that couldnt find and she found another thing i like was she would bolt a fox and it would be dispatched she would have her rag not to long to be honest a few shakes and she was away bk again to be found baying away again the boy that got rid of it to these lads stil regregts it as she was handy bitch at the right time of the year for foxing

http://i190.photobuc.../Picture303.jpg

http://i190.photobuc.../Picture306.jpg

is that the big fox she got in ballykelly?????

Past 6 feet, we are using a bucket with a rope. It isn't speedy.

But we never dig more than 10 ft in the same hole.

Sometimes with badgers, we have to dig several holes in order to cut the hunt.

In that case, the accumulated depth can be higher.

And at night, hunters sleep deeply !

magneux146.jpg

• Like 1

AIDSY THEM PICTURES WERE ON IRISH HUNTING SITE IF IM RIGHT THE OTHER DAY NOT ONLY THAT WHAT LOAD OF SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT YOUS DUG 32 FEET TO A TEN YEAR OLD TERRIER BITCH????????? THE ARM OF A DIGGER WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT FAR icon_eek.gif

you did not see them picture on the irish hunting site because there on my ipod and take it from me we dug 32 foot if ye believe me or not

hey bogside boy cum up the broncs an ill show u properdogs.if u say u seen them pics before post them nw to prove it ur porking.how did we get us boys in the pics u tink were computerdesigners r sumfin if u want to talk fone me 07835884503

http://i190.photobuc.../Picture303.jpg

http://i190.photobuc.../Picture306.jpg

is that the big fox she got in ballykelly?????

lad put them photos up to show jealous hater from bogside.fone me lad

is this a waterside crew by anychance, if it is ye couldnt listen to use boys lol. Naw fair play hope use block up every enterance to it keep em in the shallow holes around it which am sure is there

is this a waterside crew by anychance, if it is ye couldnt listen to use boys lol. Naw fair play hope use block up every enterance to it keep em in the shallow holes around it which am sure is there

hi nixy were nt from the shuk look fne me if u av neting to say instead hiding bhind computer.an plus were deep diggas thats were the biggins are

Was your knocker box working properly.. hmm.gif because looking at them picture's which can be decieving..that hole look's no where near 32ft deep..but it still look's like a big dig either way..shame the terrier past away..

bellmans dnt knock thats old boxes.mate tryn d put up best pics nw well c then haters

wudnt be arsed to reply back to haters nemore my num is up if anyone wants to talk.gona focus on getting pup nw.dat will b hard so if anyone has pups willing to part to good digging home give me a call muc appreciated frazdog 07835884503an thanks to all comments respect

• Like 1