32-Foot Dig

noot noot>> how can u possibly say that where not dirty, the pictures are taken 32 feet away so u cant really spot much, either way where not wain an we dont come back after evey dig covered in head d toe in muck, il put more picture of the dig up later so u can masturbate over :D an the bell man an flite dont lie either.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

millet** if you dont believe we dug a 32 footer well thats fine an dandy but we dont need your confirmation on what we done right, where still sore an we done what we thought was justice, so if you dont like it dont commet ;)

i'm sorry this is a forum is it not. or is it lets blow smoke ups aidsy's ass day.

millet** if you dont believe we dug a 32 footer well thats fine an dandy but we dont need your confirmation on what we done right, where still sore an we done what we thought was justice, so if you dont like it dont commet ;)

It's not that i don't believe you or dislike it..but them picture's don't do a 32ft dig justice.. :thumbs:

noot noot>> how can u possibly say that where not dirty, the pictures are taken 32 feet away so u cant really spot much, either way where not wain an we dont come back after evey dig covered in head d toe in muck, il put more picture of the dig up later so u can masturbate over :D an the bell man an flite dont lie either.

oh my arent you the big terrier man :toast: , fair play to yous aids , when we're digging we dig as broad as the hole is deep , i see that dosnt apply to your team :whistling:
  • Like 1

is this a waterside crew by anychance, if it is ye couldnt listen to use boys lol. Naw fair play hope use block up every enterance to it keep em in the shallow holes around it which am sure is there

naw where the derry lads but i know who your on about, lol ,