32-Foot Dig

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

how did you get the earth out . thats some depth. did you step the ground to throw the earth up. just trying to understand how you done it so quick. the last ten foot or so must have been a real toil. and the spoil must of been half as high again icon_eek.gif . really sorry to hear you lost your dog. hats off to you all yes.gif

yes c.s it was hard goin step by step il put on the best pics shows pit an mountain behind it lol yes was gona take a litter outa her at end of season.tragic end
  • Like 1

Good 12 hrs, the whole lot fell in on us a few times. Bitch put a fox out of 1 burrow and then into that 1. Just as well it was easy ground! Haha

was about to say that you were lucky that bank didnt come in and kill you....................you would of been better with machine banking back the sides .................or using sheets

sorry for your loss

• Like 1

u lost a 10 year old dog and all your doing is takein the piss about the dig short your heads out

hey fisherman theres no piss taken here it was best dig of our lives best bitch of our lives there just avin a bita craic trust me i no there my digging crew.stick you to fishing
  • Like 2