32-Foot Dig

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

Just watching on how some ''White Women have become Muslim'' on channel 3 :icon_eek: Wtf is going on with these fat birds :hmm: these days ?

thank fork for that i've been waiting for some one to change the subject for about 12 pages :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

AIDSY THEM PICTURES WERE ON IRISH HUNTING SITE IF IM RIGHT THE OTHER DAY NOT ONLY THAT WHAT LOAD OF SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT YOUS DUG 32 FEET TO A TEN YEAR OLD TERRIER BITCH????????? THE ARM OF A DIGGER WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT FAR :blink::icon_eek:

you did not see them picture on the irish hunting site because there on my ipod and take it from me we dug 32 foot if ye believe me or not

YOUR RIGHT IT WAS FACEBOOK :blink: WHAT ABOUT FRA LETTIN ON HES ROUND THE CORNER FROM ME WITH A PINEAPPLE IN HIS HAND ?????? SAYS HES GOIN TO FCUK IT AT ME WINDO

strange choice of weapons unless it has a pin in it lol

is that what he means RIGHT CNUT I DRINK IN THE BOG SIDE INN EVERY OTHER FRIDAY IM THERE TONIGHT I WILL BE SITTING WITH BUSTY AND DORCH THAT WILL GIVE YOU A HINT WHO I IM DICK HEAD MAKE SURE THE 5 OF YOU COME,,, START DIGGING YOUR HOLE

AIDSY THEM PICTURES WERE ON IRISH HUNTING SITE IF IM RIGHT THE OTHER DAY NOT ONLY THAT WHAT LOAD OF SHIT IF YOU THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD BELIEVE THAT YOUS DUG 32 FEET TO A TEN YEAR OLD TERRIER BITCH????????? THE ARM OF A DIGGER WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT FAR :blink::icon_eek:

you did not see them picture on the irish hunting site because there on my ipod and take it from me we dug 32 foot if ye believe me or not

YOUR RIGHT IT WAS FACEBOOK :blink: WHAT ABOUT FRA LETTIN ON HES ROUND THE CORNER FROM ME WITH A PINEAPPLE IN HIS HAND ?????? SAYS HES GOIN TO FCUK IT AT ME WINDO

strange choice of weapons unless it has a pin in it lol

is that what he means RIGHT CNUT I DRINK IN THE BOG SIDE INN EVERY OTHER FRIDAY IM THERE TONIGHT I WILL BE SITTING WITH BUSTY AND DORCH THAT WILL GIVE YOU A HINT WHO I IM DICK HEAD MAKE SURE THE 5 OF YOU COME,,, START DIGGING YOUR HOLE

:laugh: made me laugh that :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Right fair play to lads with such a deep dig, and it's a shame the bitch was lost,

I have one question, actually 2, who the f**k moderates the earth dog forum? And how the f**k was this thread allowed to get to 19 pages when it should've been locked or deleted days ago? :hmm:

• Like 2