32-Foot Dig

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

u lost a 10 year old dog and all your doing is takein the piss about the dig short your heads out

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

Hahahahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

were on about 10 1/2 meters deep.................not being a tw$t here but ive hand dug a few deep holes (not too dogs) but for work and when you get too about 3.5m the spoil if light enough can just about be chucked up the top and then someone shovels away................we then use buckets and rope.........

im not knocking you but you would never dig that out with a shovel from 5m by chucking soil out of hole............dont give a fook what any one says

im intrigued to how you done it ..................not knocking it at all as the only way you could do a dig like that would be too chuck it on different levels and shovel off...............or bucket and rope...........on my previous job i dug down 5m with macine , the trench was 1m wide with trench boxes in and that looked fooking deep...............let alone that again........im not metioning how you were getting in and out the hole...............but just genuinely interested how you done it .............many thanks

• Like 4

were on about 10 1/2 meters deep.................not being a tw$t here but ive hand dug a few deep holes (not too dogs) but for work and when you get too about 3.5m the spoil if light enough can just about be chucked up the top and then someone shovels away................we then use buckets and rope.........

im not knocking you but you would never dig that out with a shovel from 5m by chucking soil out of hole............dont give a fook what any one says

im intrigued to how you done it ..................not knocking it at all as the only way you could do a dig like that would be too chuck it on different levels and shovel off...............or bucket and rope...........on my previous job i dug down 5m with macine , the trench was 1m wide with trench boxes in and that looked fooking deep...............let alone that again........im not metioning how you were getting in and out the hole...............but just genuinely interested how you done it .............many thanks

I could be wrong i cant see properly in those pictures and my eyes aint great but it look's like a steep banking and they went down and took the front out so maybe they chucked it to the side and didnt have to take the soil out a shear hole i could be wrong but that's how i would of done a steep bank and like i said i cant see properly in the picture's :thumbs:
  • Like 2

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang we were in.five foot later big dog fox dispatched.backfill complete so we sat down for a puff an to check ova bitch.wile we were sitting we seen anotha fox at oler side of valley headn towards we patch of trees.so we were on trail again bitch got scent an away she went with me close behind next thing bang were into anotha one gave her half hour just bout to dig an fox bolted frm unseen hole followed by honey straight down big bank an into nightmare.she settled afta hour bellman read 32 couldnt beleive it.so i lead the way digging at good steady pace very dangerous sides kept falling.darkness arrived lamp an pack was lit up all the wile a blizzard was blowing.anyway after long time we broke threw being very careful i pulled bitch an dog fox out.an then collasped fucken sickend an exchausted.but didnt matter iwas there to bitter end no way i wud av left my we honey r.i.p thanks lads an f**k

• Like 10

I could be wrong i cant see properly in those pictures and my eyes aint great but it look's like a steep banking and they went down and took the front out so maybe they chucked it to the side and didnt have to take the soil out a shear hole i could be wrong but that's how i would of done a steep bank and like i said i cant see properly in the picture's :thumbs:

i noticed that ,.......should of measured from ground level instead of top of bank level ............(we all get excited lol)

even if the bank was 2m high you still wouldnt chuck spoil that high............out of 8m deep hole.......?- that bank is probably higher than it looks ,........feck it cant be bothered nice hole anyway lads..........reminds me of me ex...........lol

yes lad it was a big bank an we stepped it all the way.aidsy will put up all good pics u see everything cleariy.aidsy left me to put on cuz it wuz my bitch but i cant.come back [bANNED TEXT] there up u wont be dissappointed
  • Like 1

you cant dig straight into a straight up steep bank you would have to go from above so it didnt come down on you so you literaly are still digging straight down and you would get your depth you would take the bank front out still dodgy with the bank sides but best way about it imo its some soil to shift well done lad's shame about the little bitch hope you toast an ale to her when you remember that 1 in years to come :thumbs:

• Like 2

i noticed that ,.......should of measured from ground level instead of top of bank level ............(we all get excited lol)

even if the bank was 2m high you still wouldnt chuck spoil that high............out of 8m deep hole.......?- that bank is probably higher than it looks ,........feck it cant be bothered nice hole anyway lads..........reminds me of me ex...........lol

sori lad ur getn it wrong no xcitment im experienced digger i no wat im talkn bout 32 foot the bellman said u avnt a clue the bank is steep that doesnt mean it wasnt 32 ft down.jst goes to show u dnt no wat ur talki bout.wait to see good pics ul eat ur words.hey if you need digging lessons gime a shout lol07835884503

To be fair whippet99 i dont know if your trying to crab the lad's or you just dont belive something because you havent seen it or done it but your last post i have to say as polite as possible what the f**k are you talking about have you ever dug a steep bank or dug anything over 4ft ? because i dont know if its just me but you sound like you dont know what the f**k your talking about and i do mean that in the most polite way :thumbs:

• Like 2

dug 18ft took 2 days once-4 of us-buckets and rope-f*****g hard graft-TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU FOR GETTING THE BITCH BACK-CHIN UP LADS.RESPECT thumbs.gif

hi thanks lad 18 ft is a cracker dig well done.the soil was soft thats y it kept falling inn.my deepest before that was 13 ft.iv a pic of her on my fireplace dats were its stayn
  • Like 1