Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

Liberty taker weak b*****d a lad hit me for beating his superdog at 15 year old I remember the day I got him back he pished his trousers plenty them about some run from gangsters some don't plenty cowards up here lol

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

His dog got whooped by a dog from a rescue centre FACT lol..it's handy enough though as I've seen it in action,is it the be all and end all of lurcherdom? ...not a chance I've gave better away for free FACT..ciao

Probably shouldn't, but what the hell, what does that say about the dogs he beat in the lamping competition? and wasn't the final decided on a myxie rabbit the guy who beat him counted in the final bag. Couldn't help myself, sorry, and no never clapped eyes on the man or his dogs.

Lol it does make me laugh all these rumours about WHY someone got beaten. Lads with rabbit dogs are worse than daywalkers. I remember seeing the pic and mb got beaten fair and square by a rescue dog as did a few others. All this bitching snd rumours is pathetic.

As a good friend of mine said " its not about the dogs anymore its about the owners ". Too true.

• Like 2

u dont hit no cnut in front of a child regardless of what they have done

Can I ask why not?

Wouldn't that moral lead to people hiding behind children, I haven't got any, but I know fact that when I was younger I'd have more respect for my dad if he stepped up and maybe got knocked down in front of me than I would if he'd hidden behind me!

Thing is with this story about hitting a bloke in front of his kids ........ is it quite that simple? Was the bloke actually holding a baby? I'd doubt it myself.

• Like 7

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game allways a green eye who wont like your dog getting a couple more than his dog job is getting well ruined by it all better to go out run the dog and say nothing .atb

• Like 12

His dog got whooped by a dog from a rescue centre FACT lol..it's handy enough though as I've seen it in action,is it the be all and end all of lurcherdom? ...not a chance I've gave better away for free FACT..ciao

Probably shouldn't, but what the hell, what does that say about the dogs he beat in the lamping competition? and wasn't the final decided on a myxie rabbit the guy who beat him counted in the final bag. Couldn't help myself, sorry, and no never clapped eyes on the man or his dogs.

Lol it does make me laugh all these rumours about WHY someone got beaten. Lads with rabbit dogs are worse than daywalkers. I remember seeing the pic and mb got beaten fair and square by a rescue dog as did a few others. All this bitching snd rumours is pathetic.

As a good friend of mine said " its not about the dogs anymore its about the owners ". Too true.

too many owners on here with there head stuck up there own arse think they are the only ones can bred or own a good dog.

What if they were a nonce,, or had raped your mrs, daughter,,, or a million other things, if he was a dog thief then fare doos I say

• Like 1

What if they were a nonce,, or had raped your mrs, daughter,,, or a million other things, if he was a dog thief then fare doos I say

If he was nonce he wouldn't be getting a smack in the mouth that's for sure, c@@t wouldn't be breathing. But it's not it's over a stolen dog. Theres a time and a place for everything, and if there's children about its ain't the time !! It's nothing to do with the child, only assholes do things like that infront of kids !

• Like 4

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

do you mean miles as in firman tom. does anyone know what dog he was running

I just don't get the anti brick. many others said the same thing but once a wrongen all ways a wrongen :thumbs: and all the pics HE will copy and send to the animal welfair people like he did before so lads delete your pics because you will get a knock on your door JIM get rid of the pics :yes: :yes:

JIM WAS TOOK IN BYE THE WILD LIFE OFFICER,,8 MONTH AGO,,THEY WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIS PIC,S,, BUT THEY WAS ALL BACKED UP,,WITH PERMISION,AND ALL SO THE GUY WHO, DOSE THE SHOOTING FOR HIS TRACKING AND RETREIVEING,, HAS ALL HIS TICKETS FOR DEER MANAGEMENT,,,THANK YOU ALL THE SAME MATE,,,,YOU CAN NOT BE TO CAREFULL,,,