Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

I speak as I find , and he,s been a good friend to me .

Well said Stan. Stan pm'd me a few year ago wanting to go lamping with mark. I got in touch with him, he asked about Stan then said no problem. He's been down a few times now and shown nothing but hospitality. If folk would judge others as they treat them, the world would be a better place.

You ok willow? Went all quiet son.....

You forgot to mention that I beat him .

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

Lol willow, nothing to say? What did you do to Gary at the show when his hands were full and he had his kids? Your a right one to talk about anyone's character pal Haw Haw Haw

He didn't do enough imo,a smack in the mouth is nothing compared to what he should have got for robbing the dog and at least his lad will learn what happens if you follow daddies footsteps and f*ck people over :yes: .

I don't know the reason for the smack and if it was for that, fair dos. But not infront of kids, that's low. Willow has a history of this pish, I could go on but who the f**k cares :laugh:

I speak as I find , and he,s been a good friend to me .

Well said Stan. Stan pm'd me a few year ago wanting to go lamping with mark. I got in touch with him, he asked about Stan then said no problem. He's been down a few times now and shown nothing but hospitality. If folk would judge others as they treat them, the world would be a better place.

You ok willow? Went all quiet son.....

You forgot to mention that I beat him .

:laugh: more than once too lol, c**t wasn't happy about that eh mate :laugh:

Gary had swapped either one or two dogs that didn't belong to him for a car and tough shit on Gary

Lol willow, nothing to say? What did you do to Gary at the show when his hands were full and he had his kids? Your a right one to talk about anyone's character pal Haw Haw Haw

He didn't do enough imo,a smack in the mouth is nothing compared to what he should have got for robbing the dog and at least his lad will learn what happens if you follow daddies footsteps and f*ck people over :yes: .

I don't know the reason for the smack and if it was for that, fair dos. But not infront of kids, that's low. Willow has a history of this pish, I could go on but who the f**k cares :laugh:

And MB has a history of f*cking people over mate,we both could go on but i have a feeling its been done to death once or twice all ready :thumbs:

He is a lying prick end of..he got into bother a while back for something or other before i BANNED him.. :D ..and the lying tit said he had seen a signed statement in the police station that me and Ianb had signed..which was yet another one of his dangerous lies....i may be wrong here but did Kat not jack on a few occasion's through getting over run by the cluless prick.. :whistling:

So that was willow... I saw that the other year.

The old shows are a dangerous place mate, ain't that right fireman :laugh:;)

:laugh: :laugh: Tis true some take them a tad serious :whistling::laugh:

:laugh: pmsl mate, they sure f*****g do :laugh::D

• Like 1

He is a lying prick end of..he got into bother a while back for something or other before i BANNED him.. :D ..and the lying tit said he had seen a signed statement in the police station that me and Ianb had signed..which was yet another one of his dangerous lies....i may be wrong here but did Kat not jack on a few occasion's through getting over run by the cluless prick.. :whistling:

Aye millet, it had run 47 hours straight, caught 27 hares, 3 gazelles, 4 moor hens, 2000 swamp rats and jacked on its 36,698th rabbit :D

• Like 2

lol well this has been enlighting

i know nothing of the man so i wont slag him off,that would be just wrong and not in my character,however i know what you mean by taking someone as you find them,and i do try to stick to that myself.but the min i hear the word grass,then thats enough for me,i would never associate with anyone who had that tag over them,regardless of whether it was fact or a rumour.

• Like 2

His dog got whooped by a dog from a rescue centre FACT lol..it's handy enough though as I've seen it in action,is it the be all and end all of lurcherdom? ...not a chance I've gave better away for free FACT..ciao

Probably shouldn't, but what the hell, what does that say about the dogs he beat in the lamping competition? and wasn't the final decided on a myxie rabbit the guy who beat him counted in the final bag. Couldn't help myself, sorry, and no never clapped eyes on the man or his dogs.