Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

pity these two clueless c**ts dont no how there dogs where actually bred be four thay mated them :icon_redface:

couldn t give a feck if that was the pink panther as long as you seen the parents work and are happy thats all what matters.............breeding is bull shite if your that worried ask jim for abit of blood out of him so you can get the dna tested for breeds lol

Guest lurcherman2013

pity these two clueless c**ts dont no how there dogs where actually bred be four thay mated them :icon_redface:

couldn t give a feck if that was the pink panther as long as you seen the parents work and are happy thats all what matters.............breeding is bull shite if your that worried ask jim for abit of blood out of him so you can get the dna tested for breeds lol

i don't think it is f**k all to do with anybody how they are bred,its not them thats working them :laugh:
  • Like 1

JIM ADD NO INTEREST IN FOXS WHAT SO EVER WHAT HE KILLED COME HOME WITH HIM,, EVERY 1 TO THERE OWN, HITS NOT FOR ME EITHER KILLING SOME THINK AND CHUCKING IT IN SOME COVER,,,LIKE I SAID EVERY 1 TO THE OWN,,,NOT GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT,,,

• Like 6

Heard a lot about these 2 dogs, it would seem like they both have put some gear away... Fair play to that snipe dog and his owner for still going strong at his age, credit where it's due....

Are you getting a pup paid??

How old are the 2 dogs in question and size. Heard a lot about both of them Jim is he from derby. And has a young dog now doing well. Kat did she run the fens and win a top dog.

No Jim keeps deerhounds and Kat got its arse whooped..

No and no mate.

Cheers, D.

Snipe more than 12 now, Kat about 8, both dogs, pre ban of course, took the whole spectrum of game.

Why do you ask Paid? Pm if you like? I've got several pics of her but MB is in NZ ATM

Cheers, D.

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

• Like 1

SNIPES 1st x collie grey, put 1st x collie greyX 1st grey suluki,,,, know your breeding why hide behind a silly name,,its not has iff you post any,think,,so whats your breeding mate,,,, no wounder the sites go down hill with idiots like you on here,,,,,a post with some pics ,,, and good a conversation; going gets a Prat jumping in again,,, get a life,,,or a woman,,,, X X X X OR A HOBBY AND NOT RUNNNNNING DOGSS

ov course it is :bye: THE MODS DO A FINE JOB ON HERE THEY BAN THE WRONG ONES,,,,,XXXXX THE [MAN] WHO CAN NOT SHOW HIS NAME,,XXXXX TO COME ON SOME ONES POST,,, AND USE THAT WORD[ CU#T] THERES YOUNG KIDS WOMEN ON HERE,, IT SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ARE. A VERY SMALL MINDED THING OF A PERSON,,,,NOT GOOD ###

good write up jim,someone letting you on there account.