Bsa Lightning Xl?

i sold a 8 month old mint xl in 22 beech for £180 with bsa sweet scope about 2 years ago mate, nice little rifle a pretty accurate to 35 yards, took many a squizzer and bunny with it. mine was pretty lively and did have a bit of a twang. but was running at 10.5ftlbs so left alone. there are better for the money depends on budget mate but i would opt for a used weirauch or air arms if i was to get another springer.there are some fine springer shooters on here mate that should be able to point you in the right direction. ATB Aaron

• Like 1

My mate has One very good condition little use,like all his guns,won't sell it so speaks a bit about its credentials,I had a lightning,not an xl and was my favourite break barrel other than the fenman which I never owned just used occasionally,the only reason I sold it was because my dads friend badgered me into it when I got a hw97k,my favourite springer by the way,closely followed by the tx200,I would day a good condition one with a scope is worth anything up to 200? I may just be willing to pay more as I know its history etc,

Im selling the Realtree BSA Lightning Carbine .22 I just refurbished, comes with Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x50 scope zeroes great just the IR doesnt work... Looking for £200 posted

I'm sure the lads on here will vouch for my work....

Refurb and pics of rifle are here mate....

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/275722-bsa-lightning-refurb/

Darryl

• Like 1