Cant see you finding what you want on here mate..ive tried meself..the lads you need one off wont part with one so what does that leave?? sayin that..ive had a run of bad luck tbh and just got sick of sifting through the shite..the money being asked for said shite is unreal aswell...from now on i refuse to pay for one lol..shame coz ive just gifted a genuine grafting bitch away due to not working a certain quarry i asked her to...good luck in your search...sadly its all about the money and not the dog/s working intrests anymore ..atb stabba

• Like 1

fook me stabba do you want people to give you a fecking dog thats doing the job..........you never change your one tight fisted fecker ......mine aint done a great deal but one doing the job i wouldnt hessitate paying 500 for that to me is cheap for the real deal feck me 150 to 200 is going rate for a pup of good working parents..it 2013 not 1945 ...........................................what do you think ones worth? :hmm:

fook me stabba do you want people to give you a fecking dog thats doing the job..........you never change your one tight fisted fecker ......mine aint done a great deal but one doing the job i wouldnt hessitate paying 500 for that to me is cheap for the real deal feck me 150 to 200 is going rate for a pup of good working parents..it 2013 not 1945 ...........................................what do you think ones worth? :hmm:

Ones worth what ones willing to pay for it mate..is a £500 dog dog better than a gifted dog??depends on the seller's motivation me thinks mate :thumbs: would you sooner sell a dog to a wanker who will give you £500 or gift it to a lad who you know will work it properly..look after it properly and one day return you that favour..granted money is tight at this present time..but if its only about the money then its the wrong game to be in ..do you agree? :thumbs:
  • Like 6

yes i agree stabba your bang on :thumbs: i know you you know me im not having a dig but ive yet to meet these decent people, most lads ive met are wankers specially round here.........were are these good people your talking about ive met a fair few over your way and here and i cant count on one hand any decent ones only one ive met and hes your mate dont know him that well but yeah hes a decent feller others well what can a say......but like ive said i dont mind paying for the right stuff infact i wont accept a gifted dog off anyone cause the person that gifts it thinks they still have rights to it id rather pay for it then its mine to do as i see fit......stabba lads that are like your asking are like rocking horse shit thats why huntings the way it is cause the good lads are the minority im afraid and its a sorry state of affairs mate... :thumbs:

i do believe gifting is the best done thing , done it , its finding the right folk to gift this can be a big problem . and OF COURSE IF GOOD STOCK is in demand surplus i feel at times is best with a price on it . THERE is a culture with some that gift , and it aint to somes taste paying for ones animals or stock can be to some the best route then one does not feel beholding . dog games been long f****d more manipulation and devious intentions are part of a somes nature and personell trait not all but it does seemto be on theincrease atb bunnys..

My mate just lost his dog due to injury and is looking for a bull x so if anyone is looking for a good home please pm me thanks

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread mate..that wasnt my intention :thumbs:

I actually agree with stabba and RD. Theres loads of decent fellah's out there that will gift certain dogs.

Think about it (Talking before all the bans here). One mans singlehanded fox dog that never made the grade just say with him but was a great deer dropper would have its place in an other mans kennel ect ect all the way down.

And then sometimes things happen in life and dogs have too be gifted away as there no other way for a while, Maybe on the grounds of a pup back in the future ect ect......

Just abit of respect between decent fellah's the way it should be..... :thumbs: Hope both of you's find somthing suitable ;)

• Like 1