Whippet On Fox

No doubt about it, its bloody cold out theer, but she wants out, didnt run her, ground way to hard, not one fer sittin on my arris all day, its nice just to be out n about, shes in the shed now playing wi ferrets, most likely got nobby hangin on her lughole, hope you are all keeping warm, im off for a tot of whisky now

post-59960-0-67536800-1358437675_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My faithfull pal, had her from 8 weeks of age, never messed in the house, never chewed owt up, free roam of the house, recall spot on, stock broke from an early age, excellent on the bunnies, im seriously thinking of another dog to accompany her on her mooches, thought perhaps with me being 68 im to old, but im a fit owd bugger, so why not, i can put worki in front of the dog

post-59960-0-66195600-1358438558_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

My faithfull pal, had her from 8 weeks of age, never messed in the house, never chewed owt up, free roam of the house, recall spot on, stock broke from an early age, excellent on the bunnies, im seriously thinking of another dog to accompany her on her mooches, thought perhaps with me being 68 im to old, but im a fit owd bugger, so why not, i can put worki in front of the dog

your never to old mate a old mate th

at i know is 80 and his terriers keep him going :thumbs:

Edited by danny300

Fact is dog owners generally live 3 years longer than non dog owners, im 61 and fit enough to do plenty of mileage with my dogs, can still jump ditches but the landings take their toll on the undercarriage. Id go for it mate, got a friend whos 75 took a rescue dog on last year and still gets out most days. Age is a state of mind not body. YIS KIC. :thumbs:

• Like 1