Businesses??

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet they love you !!...........never mind silly little things like the Proceeds of Crime Act lets just tell a bunch of random strangers anyway.

Not true mate, there's plenty of honest things to do that will earn a nice few quid and your free to spend the proceeds, not doing 18 behind the door going off your head.   I bet the vast majority o

Definitely!   I know lads who've earned VERY good money ........... briefly .......... then nothing for X years, it's simply not worth it as far as I'm concerned.   I've always said I'd rather be

Not true mate, there's plenty of honest things to do that will earn a nice few quid and your free to spend the proceeds, not doing 18 behind the door going off your head.

I bet the vast majority of people who are "at it" don't earn enough money to cover their time inside doing the bird......waste of f*****g time if you ask me.

• Like 6

your always better earning legal money but its not easy the building trade is f--ked earning a week what i was getting a day 4 years ago .Dont want to go down the road of doing things illegal but you dont no whats ahead of you just now just keep plodding :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not true mate, there's plenty of honest things to do that will earn a nice few quid and your free to spend the proceeds, not doing 18 behind the door going off your head.

I bet the vast majority of people who are "at it" don't earn enough money to cover their time inside doing the bird......waste of f*****g time if you ask me.

Definitely!

I know lads who've earned VERY good money ........... briefly .......... then nothing for X years, it's simply not worth it as far as I'm concerned.

I've always said I'd rather be free sweeping the streets than locked up for 1 day. :thumbs:

• Like 5

id say your right in a sence, theres is 80 / 90 % that have broke the law and dont really get anything other than the odd few quid or months / years in jail.

but then you get the other 10 / 20 % that have broke the law and done it for a means to and ends, gets in and gets out then starts businesses out on the procides i think thats the one's he's talking about

i disagree there ...................all these benefit frauds are living the life of riley ............................as embarrassed as iam to say this ..................apart from being bored shiteless and rocking in me chair ...................................im better off now than i was working .....................before my circumstances changed.............

i couldnt live in fear of breaking the law for a knock at the door from the plod aint good if you got family............but i know plenty who do and they live well.................

edit to say more do live well honestly..................just frustrating watching blatant lazy mothers milking an easy system............

Definitely!

I know lads who've earned VERY good money ........... briefly .......... then nothing for X years, it's simply not worth it as far as I'm concerned.

I've always said I'd rather be free sweeping the streets than locked up for 1 day. :thumbs:

im more scared of getting caught by my mum then the plod :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Wxm
  • Like 1

@ Whippett99 Depends what you class as living well I suppose, in your situation matey your entitled to be better off as no doubt you have a lot to do.

But as has been said, no point getting a knock on the door for what amounts to no more than wages

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

i disagree there ...................all these benefit frauds are living the life of riley ............................as embarrassed as iam to say this ..................apart from being bored shiteless and rocking in me chair ...................................im better off now than i was working .....................before my circumstances changed.............

i couldnt live in fear of breaking the law for a knock at the door from the plod aint good if you got family............but i know plenty who do and they live well.................

My friend that is in your eyes, I would rather EARN a hard days crust and earn less than freeload and be part of this 'life of benefits disease' thats swept through this country. :yes:

• Like 1

My friend that is in your eyes, I would rather EARN a hard days crust and earn less than freeload and be part of this 'life of benefits disease' thats swept through this country. :yes:

so would i ..............i still got me buisness but have ceased trading for a while .............but i got time to think what im going to do next ..................as i got a few personal problems............agreed that honesty is best.............

edit to say im not proud of not working im more embarrased but it just goes to show how fooked the system is...........its not through choice i dont work at the moment ,.................its because i have too look after someone 24 hours a day if you get my drift.........

• Like 2