HI guys I`m an exiled Welshman now living Downunder. This is the sort of sport we enjoy here. You wouldn`t believe some of the crosses that are used.Type in Boardogs on Google, sit back & enjoy :)

Where abouts in Aus mate,im down here aswell. Im just north of Wollongong NSW

HI guys I`m an exiled Welshman now living Downunder. This is the sort of sport we enjoy here. You wouldn`t believe some of the crosses that are used.Type in Boardogs on Google, sit back & enjoy :)

Central Queensland

• 3 months later...

Central Queensland

so does that mean that a lot of your pigging is done through old sugar cane fields

• 4 weeks later...

or type in ozziedoggers in google and u'll find another site with a lot of the old boardogs crew on there

some of the fellas on here are there too, not sure about stabs, but most of the aussies are

have our own dedicated sighthound section too now, so lots of pics and posts about aussie stags

yes, Ozzies is a lot like BD's was, but shit isnt tolerated on there

few people from here and other sites joined, but some of the pics they put up were not the best to be showing the world

funny thing is Uk and aussie ppl do different things, so both to each other come across a bit funny, i rmeember when i was first on the UK sites how ppl seemed so rude to me, then i realised it was just different cultures