Horror Films

Wolf Creek is based on true story but that can mean anything. They don't have to have to stick to the story at all.

When they say that it means absolutely nothing.

Texas chainsaw massacure was based on a true story but the film wasn't like real life at all!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Women always bang on how they can watch a horror film and that their boyfriends/husbands are scared of them.   Ask the same women to go to the end of the garden at night and they will poo themselves

Prick... Lol

Naw mate it was one flew over the cuckoos nest !!

I thought insidious was scary :icon_redface: another one i found scary was The Grudge :icon_redface: ......... an older one i absolutely love is Dog Soldiers :D

A film that is about a British army outfit shooting werewolves is genius, but is it feck scarey! I liked the Grudge, good ending.

The Grudge is the only film I've never managed to watch to the end. It just freaked me out lol

I must admit, I watched it in broad daylight with the curtains open....... :icon_redface:

This is embarassing but it took me three attempts over a period of years to watch The Sixth Sense! FFS! :icon_redface: It's not even scarey once you've seen the end!

Managed 5 minutes of The Exorcist while at uni, the bit where the little girl is in the bed violently flipping about.......................... that was bad, my house mates were pissing themselves! "haha, macho blood and guts hunting man scared of a f*****g film!". Nah, bollocks to all that shite. :laugh:

the human centipede is about a nutjob doctor who kidnaps a couple of girls and a bloke and sows there arse to each others mouth f*****g weird :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Yip and he makes them eat so the shit goes all through them. There is a 2nd one, its not banned. Same story line except this time he's not a doctor but a weirdo who does the same thing..... :icon_eek:

I wonder if they got a choice who was at the front of the centipede? Definitely the front for me.

If i got a choice i'd rather not be part of it... :laugh: Its a woman at the back in the 2nd one and he rapes her..............stupid film!!

Loads of the ones in the late seventies, early eighties. The Thing, Friday 13th Part One, Dawn of the Dead, My Bloody Valentine.

Some of the Cannibal ones,

Dusk Till Dawn was good but the scariest ever got to be The Exorcist, I watched it at the cinema when it first came out, people leaving, screaming and shit :yes:

Cheers, D.