Bedding

Best bedding I've ever used was cardboard pieces. 2" x 1" pieces. Massive bale for £7.

Really warm. Lasted ages before it needed changing.

Only downside was it got all over the garden so I went back to quilts.

New kennel is a big 4' x 4' storage crate inside the garage though so the cardboard would be contained. So I'm going to switch back to this soon.

Gaz

i have 2 of these in my kennel, i have the large ones that 4 dogs sleep together on, they are easy cleaned and dried, 2 of my dogs are a bugger for scratching and making there bed and previously ripped other beds to shreds within a week or so, but these beds have lasted well, i have had them for 4 years now and they are as good now as the day i got them. i hope the link works.

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/HB2492/danish-designs-county-green-deep-duvet

I get duvets from ikea,, for £ 2.50 ,,, but I've recently put a giant cardboard box on top of the raised bed, this box has a lid I cut a small hole in, and dropped the heat lamp through, I then cut a rectangle hole as an entrance to the box,,, and inside laid out the duvets,, warm as toast in there,,,,, just have to make sure your dogs are dry when they go to bed

• Like 2

Tried cheap beds/blankets etc, all would be shredded within an hour. Tbag bedding was too messy, been using hay for a while now & it seems fine. The bitch destroyed 2 kennel coats aswell....cost me a few quid upto now the little b@%#ard lol