Bit Of A Rare Find.

For all of you whose calibre is betwixt or between, called in a shop today and they have a couple of cartons of Crosman Premiers in .2! That is right, the made from single die pellets in a .2! Not a lot are/were brought in so if you want a box, pm Mole and I will put you in direct contact with the shop!

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a real shame! that most times i come on here of late something is kicking off some are interesting and funny some are harsh and have to be pulled,i for one would rather not see members squabbli

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?   The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, 'About 2 hours.' The guy left.   A few days

these are not the crossman prems in the cardboard box with 650 .20 pellets in are they by any chance because I've got 22 boxes in the shed and if you want a box Buster PM me your details and a box yo

Posted Images

I have an MFR in .20 and I just want to put my penny's worth in .

Firstly , why have you encouraged people to contact you privately , as if its the guys business to sell this type of stuff then surely he'd prefer people to contact him as he has more chance of selling other stuff to a wider customer base .

And secondly , why even both if he's only 2 boxes ? Or is it just part of the " Mole will sort you out " campaign, where you have no input other than make people feel like they owe you one ??

If they were the last .20 on the planet , I wouldn't contact you at all .

Now either put up the details , or don't say anything because making yourself out to be some kind of " middle man" just confirms what I've always thought .

• Like 1

I have an MFR in .20 and I just want to put my penny's worth in .

Firstly , why have you encouraged people to contact you privately , as if its the guys business to sell this type of stuff then surely he'd prefer people to contact him as he has more chance of selling other stuff to a wider customer base .

And secondly , why even both if he's only 2 boxes ? Or is it just part of the " Mole will sort you out " campaign, where you have no input other than make people feel like they owe you one ??

If they were the last .20 on the planet , I wouldn't contact you at all .

Now either put up the details , or don't say anything because making yourself out to be some kind of " middle man" just confirms what I've always thought .

Buster, please wind your ignorant neck back in,.

1) The man is a one man operation! No other staff, just him!

2) He bought these in when someone assured him they would be back to buy them, he had to buy a carton of 5 the man who wanted them bought 3, that is why there are 2 boxes left! It makes sense.

3) The likelihood of getting more is not very good, as I believe Crosman have stopped making the cardboard boxed single die Premier packs. I may be wrong on that but it has been reported that this type of pellet packaging by Crosman is no more.

4) These are a sought after pellet, if the bloke gets loads of people ringing him over these (these are the only .2 pellet he stocked), he might well get cheesed off, so I act as a buffer, someone has already expressed an interest, just waiting to see if he wants them.

5) If you were the last .2 shooter in the world, I would be using these as a fecking fishing lure, please be assured of that!

Whyis price a consideration? Airgun ammo is so cheap as to be discountable, especially when hunting. I have just bought 500 12ga shells - £130.00

500 airgun pallets at DOUBLE their current price still make them a very, very cheap way of putting meat on the table.

Crossman prems are not easy to get hold of, which is why they would have been snapped up as soon as their whereabouts was published. Maybe they are the same weight and price as .22, but I do know that they hit nearly 5" higher at 100 yards than their .22 counterparts, from identically set up rifles (950 fps Rapids with the same length barrels). That is because .20 just happens to be more efficient through the air than .22 - the same weight but slight frontal area saving drag.

Any one man band would surely want to drum up a bit of publicity ? Get their name about ? That's how it works in my eyes , or is it the case your telling the interested parties to say "You" pointed them in the right direction so you gain favour in the shop ? Like you did with Robin Hewitt on BBS , your tongue was so far up his arse it was embarrassing to read !!!! Anyway , I'll wind my neck in as I've got a game dealer coming to pick up 350 woodies ( pics as proof if required. , with date ;) ) rather than one or two and a ten page story :)

• Like 1

Any one man band would surely want to drum up a bit of publicity ? Get their name about ? That's how it works in my eyes , or is it the case your telling the interested parties to say "You" pointed them in the right direction so you gain favour in the shop ? Like you did with Robin Hewitt on BBS , your tongue was so far up his arse it was embarrassing to read !!!! Anyway , I'll wind my neck in as I've got a game dealer coming to pick up 350 woodies ( pics as proof if required. , with date ;) ) rather than one or two and a ten page story :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please stop trying to destroy this forum...

Buster we are all aware of what you think of secretagentmole, he is trying to help out linking a supplier to buyer, beneficial to both parties. you in the past have had links to airarms spares attached to the bottom to all your posts, why? to curry favour with Julian Bond, You say what you think that's fine, all i can see is double standards, and hypocrisy. As for the 350 woodies, good luck, for you it's away of making extra money (hope you tell the inland revenue), for others shooting is a hobby to be enjoyed and to put a nice meal on the table.

Edited by Mrs Mole