Chartpolski

the names change but the members stay the same :whistling::laugh:

can i come back as the gay following................uhhh i mean earlier gay following............ :icon_redface:

Im getting seriously worried about you fella....lol

dont get cocky lab ..............ive been watching certain members and theres a pattern developing and you are next to throw what ever you play with out the pram...........

the mighty thl members are falling and statistics show you are next............. :D

dont worry about me .....................me grandad said it was perfectly normal........... :whistling:

Now lab is stupid..but i hardly thing he gonna pull his ginger nuts off and chuck them :tongue2:

he shaves them mate as the last woman who seen them ran of laughing.poor bugger,thats why hes changed his hair color to, but that was down to the bullying at school
  • Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard glaude [greengrass] was sueing him for useing his picture in his avater

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,       so what h

Pmsl c**ts not even in the ground yet and you want his shoes

Posted Images

can i come back as the gay following................uhhh i mean earlier gay following............ :icon_redface:

dont get cocky lab ..............ive been watching certain members and theres a pattern developing and you are next to throw what ever you play with out the pram...........

the mighty thl members are falling and statistics show you are next............. :D

dont worry about me .....................me grandad said it was perfectly normal........... :whistling:

oh don't worry I'll be around for a while.... No dummy spitting here. Not that you would spit yer dummy out either right enough mate....or did you on a thread already??? I wonder?? Lol
  • Like 1

id rather talk to ole charts than 95% a the fookin clowns still on this site...........

does that mean i like him??? :hmm:

or does it mean i dislike the majority even more :blink::whistling:

you just dislike every fooker :laugh:

oh don't worry I'll be around for a while.... No dummy spitting here. Not that you would spit yer dummy out either right enough mate....or did you on a thread already??? I wonder?? Lol

ahhhhhh yeah.....................went all the way to bodmin and got stood up by two meat heads.......................they were ugly mothers..........

make love not war............

• Like 1

:bye: :bye: !!LOL!!

cheers

least you`d know the ropes for coming back on with a new user name ...... ;)

cheers

:laugh:

cheers

:laugh: :laugh: f**k me ive been "lurcher1" for nearly two years now!!!!

shame he has gone tho, he was always sound to most people just a miserable kunt at times!!!

i bet he comes back as magyar agar................. :D

i just spoke to cp, an he says ye are all a bunch a pr icks, an theres no exceptions, except me.............

Did he mention Bruce and LDR winning the lamping comp though?

• Like 1

I have had a lot worse ding's and argument's on here than what was in that thread and none of them required me to throw the towel in..well one did but tht's a different story.. :whistling: ..FFS it's only the internet after all you cock end's c**ts and b*****d's.. :D

Edited by Millet