Where's The ......

Good to see you all kept on the subject and are not easily swayed with stereotypical chauvinist views .

Again im totally under whelmed by this forum , i dont really know why i waste my time here , as 90% of you aint got a clue anyway .

Buster ,

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This topic needs more tits, before it goes down hill again

Well you can't be doing much. Checking in on here means there is not a lot of graft getting done.   Verbal warning!!

Ok understood matey

Posted Images

Good to see you all kept on the subject and are not easily swayed with stereotypical chauvinist views .

Again im totally under whelmed by this forum , i dont really know why i waste my time here , as 90% of you aint got a clue anyway .

Buster ,

Where as Mr Craig Always Wright, is needed to tell just all where we are going wrong.. Buster have you ever thought that you may be the one without a clue?? Don't you have any sense of fun.. You must be a boring old fart!!!

Archie by the way I'm a 40DD, that maybe why Mike is such a happy nutter!!!

Buster ,

Bust, Tits + men = sidetracked - its a scientific certainty that someone far cleverer than me could probably come up with an equation to prove beyond doubt! :laugh: We are but simple creatures for the most part mate! :D:thumbs:

Buster ,

Where as Mr Craig Always Wright, is needed to tell just all where we are going wrong.. Buster have you ever thought that you may be the one without a clue?? Don't you have any sense of fun.. You must be a boring old fart!!!

Archie by the way I'm a 40DD, that maybe why Mike is such a happy nutter!!!

any pics :boogy: