As above terrier wanted, looking for a nice stamp of terrier a well put together one, something along the lines of a bull russell, a patterdale or a lakeland, right money here waiting for right dog. let me no if you have one like av explained or no someone who has cheers. ATB poacher

Hi Poacher

I've got some German Jagd terrier pups available if your interested?

2 dogs and 2 bitches, Black and Tan, dew claws removed and tails docked.

3 weeks old tomorrow

Regards

Andy

• Like 1

hi mate i have a strong patterdale dog, hes 3 1/2 years old, hes rough coated, black, he is garenteed and takes any quarry.he will need fittening up now because i havent done anything with him for the last 6 month because i've been flatout at work, i didnt want to pack it in but its not fare on the dog as he frives on being out working. let me know if your interested as i only want him to go to the right home. (no fecking peddlers plz). SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by maggot
  • Like 1
send me ur number an ill end you a pic of my lakey

As above terrier wanted, looking for a nice stamp of terrier a well put together one, something along the lines of a bull russell, a patterdale or a lakeland, right money here waiting for right dog. let me no if you have one like av explained or no someone who has cheers. ATB poacher