Please, Please, Please.

Moll (Von) here.

Can i please ask the help of THL members to track a member on here please.

'The Colonel' (Pete) has lost his dog, but this is where the story is different to the norm.

The dog has been found but i cant find Pete :blink:

I know Pete thinks the world of this dog and will be going out of his mind with worry. I no longer have his telephone number and he had moved house since getting the pup. The last i knew he was in the Cheshire area, he is a member on here but i am unable to PM him?

The National dog tattoo register contacted me, as i had the dog tattoo'ed as a pup.

The people who are fostering the dog want to keep him, so he needs to get in touch with me ASAP. So if anyone knows, him, has his email , telephone number anything...Get him to contact me asap.

Thank you very much, hope you are all happy and well and a very happy new year to you all :D

And a huge thank you to Millet for allowing me use of his account :thumbs:

Edited to add, he is also on other forums i am not on, including HWH and one called Hill's & fens.

Edited by Millet

You can tell i never typed that..there's no spelling mistake's and it also make's sense.. :D ..joking aside i realy hope this fellow is informed of the dog's whereabouts.. :yes::thumbs:

Edited by Millet

Moll (Von) here.

Can i please ask the help of THL members to track a member on here please.

'The Colonel' (Pete) has lost his dog, but this is where the story is different to the norm.

The dog has been found but i cant find Pete :blink:

I know Pete thinks the world of this dog and will be going out of his mind with worry. I no longer have his telephone number and he had moved house since getting the pup. The last i knew he was in the Cheshire area, he is a member on here but i am unable to PM him?

The National dog tattoo register contacted me, as i had the dog tattoo'ed as a pup.

The people who are fostering the dog want to keep him, so he needs to get in touch with me ASAP. So if anyone knows, him, has his email , telephone number anything...Get him to contact me asap.

Thank you very much, hope you are all happy and well and a very happy new year to you all :D

And a huge thank you to Millet for allowing me use of his account :thumbs:

Edited to add, he is also on other forums i am not on, including HWH and one called Hill's & fens.

hi von pete here, just found out about indie via messages, i had to re-home him about six months ago as he bit my hand and put me in hospital for 3 days. after which he went for my daughter, all food related. a lad in oldham had him off me who had no kids, don't know how to contact him neither, hope he's ok, let me know what happens please? hope you are well, pete.

Very sorry to hear that Pete, i know you thought the world of the dog.

I will now advise the people who have him on the best course of action.

You really should have contacted me though for rehoming ;)