Eh, cant be just me thats finding em on our mooches, quiet secluded country lanes, 2 more pairs found today, ive a carrier bag full of em, best part of it though theres nowt wrong we em, ive checked em out, so why do these women chuck em out the window, reason for a carrier bag full, i care about my environment, and they go in the bin, but more to the point, how the devil do you get in the bloody things, my eyesight is spot on, but i have to look hard to find em, sizes 8s 10 nowt but debauchery out in them country lanes, due to lack of bunnies, i was gonna call it a day, but i will give it another season

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iworkwhippets relaxing at home

If not i think they soon f*****g will be..........

My wife asked me in a stern voice with her hands on her hips   "So....CAN YOU TELL ME WHY I FOUND A PAIR OF WOMENS KNICKERS IN YOUR POCKET TODAY"   "easy" I said you "You found them cause you're a

Posted Images

Guest bullterrier

would there be eny possibility you could send me a few pairs to me pal?

only the ones with blood and may be the odd shit stain on?

be much appreciated and i would pay

thanks..

it would still take you a few weeks into them mate :laugh::thumbs: john

thanks..

it would still take you a few weeks into them mate :laugh::thumbs: john

never no more than 2 weeks :D

Eh, cant be just me thats finding em on our mooches, quiet secluded country lanes, 2 more pairs found today, ive a carrier bag full of em, best part of it though theres nowt wrong we em, ive checked em out, so why do these women chuck em out the window, reason for a carrier bag full, i care about my environment, and they go in the bin, but more to the point, how the devil do you get in the bloody things, my eyesight is spot on, but i have to look hard to find em, sizes 8s 10 nowt but debauchery out in them country lanes, due to lack of bunnies, i was gonna call it a day, but i will give it another season

Stick them on ebay, used underwear is sought after by a lot of these wierd saddos , there was a thread on here a few years ago about some woman selling used undies , cant remember who posted the link though :laugh:

• Like 1

nowt worse than forgettin ye got wifes thongs on whilst ye out way mutts,uncomfy to say the least, iv often nipped into the bushes an took em off, went comando instead, an when ye knackered a quick sniff of them gees ye 2nd breath :icon_redface:

dayoot023.jpg

;)

• Like 1

nowt worse than forgettin ye got wifes thongs on whilst ye out way mutts,uncomfy to say the least, iv often nipped into the bushes an took em off, went comando instead, an when ye knackered a quick sniff of them gees ye 2nd breath :icon_redface:

dayoot023.jpg

;)

is that why your called red dawn :laugh:
  • Like 1

thanks..

Mate feckin 'quality'!!! LUV IT lol!!

Never found any thongs as yet but seen my fair share of used condoms.......... Are they any good to ya??? Lol

Feck me you want to get rid of them sharpish before the local Pervs get a whiff of what you carrying in your carrier bag ! LoL

Lol that's what I was thinking. A guy walking around in the dark ' Checking out ' discarded underwear and putting them in a carrier bag. :hmm:

:laugh::victory: