(Bxg X Sxg X Bxg X Sxg) ?

just read salukix whippetx greyx bull post, sounds not bad x, Last year i saw lind bred ( bullxgrey x salukix grey) young dog, looked nice strong from proven parents.Its a x on paper that sounds spot on for any quarry before the Ban, with bull,saluki,grey, both sides. Have seen couple straight bxg x sxg and not bad dogs, but not line bred ones. i would have thought that this x would have been very popular as a alrounder type of lurcher for any quarry, as most you see today are norm straight bullx greys .? just a thought.!!

Oreyt fella. That pup of mine is 1st cross bullgrey x salgrey, both parents were well proven dogs and the fella bred them as allrounders to keep a couple back. Out of 10 pups, about half were quite bully solid dogs and other half were more racey. I aint seen any on here that other folks have. Would be good to see and hear their thoughts on the cross.. Atb

when ye say saluki/grey do yees mean coursin dogs or half cross saluki/greys, an how much bull are ye talking in the bull/grey side??

iv seen a few an they seem decent enuff dogs with time put in :thumbs:

the dog i saw last year was a young fawn dog about 26in think, it both parents were (bullx grey x saluk ix grey) , from good dogs the lad said. So as i said it would have (bull,saluki,grey) both sides. It was racey but still strong with the bull in it, it looked a liked it could be good dog for anything. just thought with the( way) it was bred would have been popular x lurcher . :thumbs:

just read salukix whippetx greyx bull post, sounds not bad x, Last year i saw lind bred ( bullxgrey x salukix grey) young dog, looked nice strong from proven parents.Its a x on paper that sounds spot on for any quarry before the Ban, with bull,saluki,grey, both sides. Have seen couple straight bxg x sxg and not bad dogs, but not line bred ones. i would have thought that this x would have been very popular as a alrounder type of lurcher for any quarry, as most you see today are norm straight bullx greys .? just a thought.!!

A deerhound x greyhound is just as good mate, as with all dogs good and shite.........I have that sal/bul/grey breeding in my kennel now and I like him, he would have been pre ban an all purpose tool but I have had the same cross before and it was absolutely shite.

A deerhound x greyhound is just as good mate, as with all dogs good and shite.........I have that sal/bul/grey breeding in my kennel now and I like him, he would have been pre ban an all purpose tool but I have had the same cross before and it was absolutely shite.

fair point mate :thumbs: , i suppose with any lurcher pup you take a chance really however there bred. :yes: and looks mean bugger all , my pup Buck 1x gsd x grey looks like a feckin timber wolf cub right now hope the rabbits get bigger by me, or he will after catch some moose :laugh:

• Like 1