What A Sh*t Start To 2013

To cut a very long story short split up with the misses back in November seen her the other night had a row and she said she was going to reck my life, she know how much I enjoy my shooting and fieldsports so went to the police 2am door was banging opened up to see 8 police officers pointing tazzers and hand guns at me arrested me on threats to kill!! Took my 3 shotguns and air rifles sat in a cell for 16 hours and then got told the charge of threats to kill was dropped but because I followed her to the police station trying to stop her doing it there charging me with harassment!! Got court 5th feb so fingers crossed I get my guns back! Iv never been arrested in my life and never been in trouble what chance have I got guys of getting my guns back? Atb

To cut a very long story short split up with the misses back in November seen her the other night had a row and she said she was going to reck my life, she know how much I enjoy my shooting and fieldsports so went to the police 2am door was banging opened up to see 8 police officers pointing tazzers and hand guns at me arrested me on threats to kill!! Took my 3 shotguns and air rifles sat in a cell for 16 hours and then got told the charge of threats to kill was dropped but because I followed her to the police station trying to stop her doing it there charging me with harassment!! Got court 5th feb so fingers crossed I get my guns back! Iv never been arrested in my life and never been in trouble what chance have I got guys of getting my guns back? Atb

what a shit-house trick hope the magistrate sees sense :thumbs:

you say door was banging at 2am and got arrested but you followed her to police station ?

Hi guys yh I followed her earlier on in the night to stop her going to the police, just rang the firearms and said I will have to wait till my court date which is 5th feb! The the lady who is dealing with it is on holiday for ten days so il know at the end of feb now! And another thing to piss me off just been given a load of pigeon shooting to do lol