precharged for the south paw?

looking to know which precharged air rifles offer a true left hand option there pros and cons, so far i'm looking at a fx cyclone i like the option of adjustable power, anyone any experience with this air rifle pros and cons. Thanks.

As far as im aware not a great deal. You want to be looking for a rear cocking rifle. They will come with the bolt handle naturaly on the right but you can have lefty versions made up.

Other than that you are screwed, bsa, rapid, etc etc are all manufactured for the rightys and it would be an expensive custom job turning the workings around for you cack handers.

My shooting buddy is a cack hander and has an s410. Lefty stock and custom lefty cocking handle. He gets on very well with it but its the magazine loading that becomes a bind. Not a major problem just a minor inconvenience.

Have you not tried picking up a pencil and converting yourself to the right side.

I cant take the piss too much, im well wrong.

I am right handed but have a lot of lefty tendancies. Knife and fork, playing pool etc etc

You could look at a daystate

I'm a queer case to. Right handed writing, darts, stronger arm ;) but play pool left handed and shoot left handed then left footed aswel but the rifles iv had/used are BSA supersport (fine cause only little break barrel) logun s16 (alright because it was my first pcp) hw97k simple sporter stock so easy to use then bsa ultra simple again because of ambi stock but I have looked at

BSA r10 left handed but very expensive, AA s410k super light with ambi stock, then the hw100kt because it would be light enough to cock with right hand keeping it up with left arm on grip

I know you can get bsa bolts swapped over on the ultra se scorpion and r10 and air arms bolts but there's not actually that much to play with...

skot ruthless teale, like the look of the s410, ghillies will probably go for a second hand sell for less lefty lol, what else is on the market for the lefty?

think i'd settle for any handy at the mo, not getting much..lolol.

i like the look of them rapids though. Is that a diy cheek riser?

if i remember rightly, the ambi stocks just need a bit shaving off the cheek peace..i cant rember tbh, used to be up on it.

Edited by ghillies

i'm right handed, left eye dominant, left footed and w*nk with left and right (at the same time) lol lol. like the look of that 77 and rapids daz 7. was looking at the rws lr20/25 were you screw the bolt off youself and change it over to the left side in a matter of seconds, anyone used this air rife and how do they rate it??

post-10953-0-43080400-1358283738.jpg

• Like 1

skot ruthless teale, like the look of the s410, ghillies will probably go for a second hand sell for less lefty lol, what else is on the market for the lefty?

think i'd settle for any handy at the mo, not getting much..lolol.

i like the look of them rapids though. Is that a diy cheek riser?

if i remember rightly, the ambi stocks just need a bit shaving off the cheek peace..i cant rember tbh, used to be up on it.

No Mate,

Standard cheek riser and adjustable stock were standard fittings on the Rapid TTR 1.

atvb Daz 7.

I'm right handed at everything, except shooting rifles. I even shoot pistols right handed! For some reason holding a rifle right handed feels really weird. If I had a pcp, I'd have right handed gun, left handed stock. How hard would it be to learn to shoot right handed?

Lay on your right arm till it goes dead. Once you start to get the feeling back and the pins and needles start. Knock one out.

That would be a good place to start.

Get yourself trained up.

But on a serious note. It's only brain training. Not saying its something I would undertake. But with a couple of stroke recovered family members I know it can be done.

Back to basics I guess

thescruffyone, im the same when it comes to holding a gun right handed just feels weird i've been trying to shoot the shotgun from the right not as weird as a scope mounted rifle not sure if anything will come of it but as moxy says its brain training, i wonder if you patched off the left eye would it stop you from unconsciously trying to pull your left eye into the view of the scope and make things a bit more comfortable, at the end of the day i say it could be done with time and patience, but it just wouldn't be the same as what comes naturally to you.

• Like 1