all round dog

just a gullible lad that fell in way a sad kennel blind bunch a fools an think he knows best, always playing the victim card yet its always him that starts it, or fetches folks into conversations, im sure it was paulus that had a laff this time, dont see what deerman had to do with it, no doubt somebody will be a bully later on today tho :blink:

no comment this time :laugh:
  • Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a gullible lad that fell in way a sad kennel blind bunch a fools an think he knows best, always playing the victim card yet its always him that starts it, or fetches folks into conversations, im

teh 1 thing that all allrounders, (or as close to what ye can call an allrounder) have in common, is they have had shed loads a time put into them, aleast the good uns anyways

To create an all-rounder you needs loads of time and loads of game to put in front of it on a regular basis........with the way the law is these days creating a all-rounder isn't as easy as you would

Wat use think about saliki x bull x greyhounds av always had older dogs which have had many off problems looking on starting from scratch . Thanks

dog of this type, bred properly will tick most boxes, with time put in ;)

• Like 1

Wat use think about saliki x bull x greyhounds av always had older dogs which have had many off problems looking on starting from scratch . Thanks

as long as the dog is physically sound with a good temprement the rest is experience, training and above all, being out there doing it :thumbs:

To create an all-rounder you needs loads of time and loads of game to put in front of it on a regular basis........with the way the law is these days creating a all-rounder isn't as easy as you would think. :thumbs:

• Like 2

is an all rounder jack of all trades master of none?....

i take it,its a dog that does all its master wants it to, instead a chopping an changing dogs for diff jobs, very few of us expect same things from our dogs, so the job will change, but id expect mine to be jack of all trades :yes:

I always found feathered game the hardest to teach my dogs. Just like a dog will learn a rabbit close to a fence is no use, it clicks birds fly. I always found putting them in full pheasant pens helped a lot in the training process.

• Like 2

as long as the dog is physically sound with a good temprement the rest is experience, training and above all, being out there doing it :thumbs:

you are right you only get out what you put in and the more you put in the more you get out :thumbs:
  • Like 1

To create an all-rounder you needs loads of time and loads of game to put in front of it on a regular basis........with the way the law is these days creating a all-rounder isn't as easy as you would think. :thumbs:

prob a lot more differcult the more you think about it to get a good allrounder , the game to put infront of it , the dog and abilty and temp for allround and the handler to bring the best out of dog

prob a lot more differcult the more you think about it to get a good allrounder , the game to put infront of it , the dog and abilty and temp for allround and the handler to bring the best out of dog

:thumbs:

allrounder = hjkc on hrfd or as said jack of all trades so plenty time put in to the dog and the game put in front of it some peoples all rounder might be different to anothers but its all about time put into the dog hope you end up with one .atb

:laugh: and don't forget.... Can I give my pup a rabbit skin

and not forgetting malumute cross :laugh:

went well though didn't it...and Deerman told one to many!

poor innocent you, never does fook all wrong, keeping stuff going an fetching folk into convo's for nowt, you will learn 1 day........

silly likkle lad :bad:

we'll see about that and less of the likkle lad I've prob got years in you.

You could have the best bred dog in the world out of 2 awesome all round dogs but you can't leave it in a kennel for 12 months and then fetch it out one day and it be an all rounder.

Of course breeding does mater for the physical size and heart but alot of lurchers could be excellent all rounders if they were brought on properly and shown good numbers of game IMO.

Gaz