all round dog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a gullible lad that fell in way a sad kennel blind bunch a fools an think he knows best, always playing the victim card yet its always him that starts it, or fetches folks into conversations, im

teh 1 thing that all allrounders, (or as close to what ye can call an allrounder) have in common, is they have had shed loads a time put into them, aleast the good uns anyways

To create an all-rounder you needs loads of time and loads of game to put in front of it on a regular basis........with the way the law is these days creating a all-rounder isn't as easy as you would

Im looking on buying a lurcher must make an all rounder.i am struggling to decide what cross to get can eny1 give edvice.it will be much appreciated thanks

only my opinion any lurcher can turn out a all rounder it's about traning,have seen them gun retrieve working with long nets etc etc,it's how much time you put in the dog

Regards, Ian.

Edited by nelson1

:laugh: here paulus, is it not about time we had a new to lurchers/hunting section? Gets boring reading this pish day in day out.

i should just pin one of each, The allrounder, The best cross for.........., can a bullx........., Whats best to feed my lurcher, tips for lamping........ :laugh: