Given up smoking

Right I've given up smoking so far I'm on day 2 and turned into a right snappy miserable b*****d.

Anyone have any tips on making this bolllocks of a job easier?? things like natural herbs and shiit (not that type of herbs or shiit haha) tried those drugs off the Doc before moving here (can't remember the name) and had the dirtiest sex dreams ever. So that's a no no don't want to be spitting my load on my mrs when I'm asleep, I'd rather do that awake :laugh:

Shroom

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did. Tried them in England they had be coughing liquid out of my lungs like a TB victim

Ah fair enough. Good luck anyway. Every man and his dog smokes in Spain.

I think it's will power (which I have none when it comes to ciggys) I think it's down to the individual , but most I know who succeed do it cold Turkey , good luck mate .

yep patches worked for me but i gave them up,and im now smoking 10-15 daily, but iv got a very important dental operation soon and they need me to give up smoking, so would like to know some tips aswel instead of white knuckleing it, iv been smoking everyday for the best part of 20 yrs so it aint gonna be no walk in the park which ever way i do it, just gotta stay positive i suppose, atb mate i hope you get through it, regs fts

im a year next week was told by the doctor to stop or else so stopped with no aid after 35 years of smoking fags and 30 years of smoking weed and hash hard work but when its your health good luck to you

Weed is actually non toxic and contrary to popular belief is a lot less harmful to the lungs than Tobacco. The soap bar hash and tobacco wouldn't do you any good though

Right I've given up smoking so far I'm on day 2 and turned into a right snappy miserable b*****d.

Anyone have any tips on making this bolllocks of a job easier?? things like natural herbs and shiit (not that type of herbs or shiit haha) tried those drugs off the Doc before moving here (can't remember the name) and had the dirtiest sex dreams ever. So that's a no no don't want to be spitting my load on my mrs when I'm asleep, I'd rather do that awake :laugh:

Shroom

Have you tried the Electric Cigs mate? They seem to do the job.

im a year next week was told by the doctor to stop or else so stopped with no aid after 35 years of smoking fags and 30 years of smoking weed and hash hard work but when its your health good luck to you

Weed is actually non toxic and contrary to popular belief is a lot less harmful to the lungs than Tobacco. The soap bar hash and tobacco wouldn't do you any good though

Shroom

I did. Tried them in England they had be coughing liquid out of my lungs like a TB victim :laugh:

• Like 1

Shroom

I did. Tried them in England they had be coughing liquid out of my lungs like a TB victim :laugh:

Ah fair enough. Good luck anyway. Every man and his dog smokes in Spain. :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest long-tail

im now on day 10 without a smoke,the key for me is to find a substitute got myself a punch bag for a work out and hitting the miles out on the mountain bike dogs have never been so fit so after 35 years of smoking think im doing ok so far,

its all down to you mate no one else good luck :thumbs:

Edited by long-tail

stick with it mate. it's so much easier after a week . i didn't sit down for a week. the craving go after a few minutes. don't go for patches or any others replacements. it will get easier

atb raw

Shroom

Ah fair enough. Good luck anyway. Every man and his dog smokes in Spain. :laugh:

Aye they do that big fat puros (cigars) as fat as a well formed turd :laugh:

im now on day 10 without a smoke,the key for me is to find a substitute got myself a punch bag for a work out and hitting the miles out on the mountain bike dogs have never been so fit so after 35 years of smoking think im doing ok so far :thumbs:

Bob on mate keep at it and the same to anyone else giving up, so far my substitute has been to get really pissed off and take myself off to the mountains muttering to myself about fuuckin Spaniards/Catalans and their ignorant ways :laugh:

Note; anyone giving up DO NOT move to spain, the lack of manners and common frickin courtesy will make you actually consider murder :laugh: :laugh: