Laws on foxing with terriers

My post refers to you mate .The only grey areas are when the torch is fading .Just get out and dig fella.

I'm more than aware whom you reference was aimed at, I intend to go out and dig, but as previously said my questioning of the law doesn't make me a narc, surely a narc wouldn't question the law more preach it.. To know the law is an advantage is it not.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking the legalities aside as thats been answered and there's a topic pinned on it, if you're considering using a terrier to ground for the use of pest control then make sure you have someone experie

the law only applies when caught fill yer boots

As long as it's your intention to drive the hens towards a line of guns then crack on!! The law is an ass in this case. Those that suffer losses to livestock cannot protect their lambs/chickens/etc b

I hardly think understanding the law insideout constitutes being a coppers narc lol. More a sensible hunter new to this area of the sport taking in knowledge of more seasoned hunters.

I dont want to be rude mate, but if you profess to be a sensible hunter then perhaps you could use some of your sense to read the highlighted bit at the top of the terrier section, which explains and links all you need know re terrier work.

Perhaps you should have been aware of the legislation before getting a terrier, especially if you did indeed intend to work it.

best of luck with your pup, and i hope it gets the work it was bred for.

Yours in sport Pernod

I hardly think understanding the law insideout constitutes being a coppers narc lol. More a sensible hunter new to this area of the sport taking in knowledge of more seasoned hunters.

I dont want to be rude mate, but if you profess to be a sensible hunter then perhaps you could use some of your sense to read the highlighted bit at the top of the terrier section, which explains and links all you need know re terrier work.

Perhaps you should have been aware of the legislation before getting a terrier, especially if you did indeed intend to work it.

best of luck with your pup, and i hope it gets the work it was bred for.

Yours in sport Pernod

A very fair and valid comment. my pup is infact only weeks old so i will be doing the necessary research and using people such as yourself for quality advise and guidance within the earth dog sport....it will indeed get the work it was bred for and i will offer this work to the best of my ability