Gypsy blood

your game for the after sock lad

i heard he only game when they ankle socks, gee him a footy sock an he aint man enuff :whistling:

still hangs off the end when he uses ankle sock , no wonder his missus knocks f**k out of him

your game for the after sock lad

i heard he only game when they ankle socks, gee him a footy sock an he aint man enuff :whistling:

still hangs off the end when he uses ankle sock , no wonder his missus knocks f**k out of him

1 day i will man up and stand upto her i swear it :laugh:
  • Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice dogs maybe but the program made my blood boil. If any of us were seen doing half the things they did, we would have had our collars felt but it seems the law doesn't apply to them. The only thin

i think you folks need to look up the word game

Spot on. It's fashionable amongst certain people to pretend to be from gipsy stock or to pretend to be didikois and they then try and put forward this belief that they have these unbelievable dogs tha

There is a popular misconception, no doubt helped by certain writers books and more recently by gobshite posters on internet sites such as this :whistling:

that travellers dogs are the bees knees. :icon_eek: Some of the lads I've been out with have decent if not good dogs, some have very good dogs

BUT a lot of what I have seen have been shite with a capital S. :cray: Generally 'cos they don't put into them, long term, what they need.

A good dog man is a good dog man whatever his background :yes: Some travellers have very good dogs but most don't. (unless they stole them) JOKE FFS

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

FRED BUTCHER IS A DINLO .HE WAS PUT UP TO DOING WHAT HE DID ON THAT FILM .BY THE FILM CREW .HIS FAMILY ARE TRYING TO SUMMONS THE TELEVISION PEOPLE OVER IT . THEY PURPOSELY GOT HIM DRUNK ON WHISKY BEFORE HE WENT ON THE SITE FOR THE FIGHT .HES NEVER WON A FIGHT IN HIS LIFE .DOCHERTY IS JUST A BLAGGARD THE FIGHT WAS A PUT ON .THE OTHER FELLA WAS PAID THREE HUNDRED POUNDS TO GET THUMPED IN THE EAR AND FELLED TO THE GROUND..DONT BELIEVE THE RUBBISH PROPER TRAVELLERS DONT BEHAVE LIKE THAT MAN .

• Like 3

Nice dogs maybe but the program made my blood boil.

If any of us were seen doing half the things they did, we would have had our collars felt but it seems the law doesn't apply to them. The only thing we didn't see them do was work.

Well said best post av read all day. The only thing they don't pinch is a pair of work boots.

There is always a prick to try and turn thing's into a slanging match both lads are workaholics and have full and plenty , so invent some more shite you turd's wrong again :yes:

Maybe they do. I stand corrected if they do work. But a lot more don't work just pitch up some where pinch whatevers worth owt an fcuk off leaving a right mess behind. If we went about coursing like that we would be getting a telling off from the law. Not them though that's what's wrong with this country.

Great dogs though.

very good vids of a cracking dog..

Did that fella Fred butcher ? ever get to meet up with them fellas who he was looking for ? I wouldnt like to be in there shoes if and when he did/does.

Yes and copped another hiding even worse :yes: ..

He talked a good fight alright.

im taking your av pic mate

FRED BUTCHER IS A DINLO .HE WAS PUT UP TO DOING WHAT HE DID ON THAT FILM .BY THE FILM CREW .HIS FAMILY ARE TRYING TO SUMMONS THE TELEVISION PEOPLE OVER IT . THEY PURPOSELY GOT HIM DRUNK ON WHISKY BEFORE HE WENT ON THE SITE FOR THE FIGHT .HES NEVER WON A FIGHT IN HIS LIFE .DOCHERTY IS JUST A BLAGGARD THE FIGHT WAS A PUT ON .THE OTHER FELLA WAS PAID THREE HUNDRED POUNDS TO GET THUMPED IN THE EAR AND FELLED TO THE GROUND..DONT BELIEVE THE RUBBISH PROPER TRAVELLERS DONT BEHAVE LIKE THAT MAN .

When it was first on channel 4 i said the fight looked a bit set up .....

Ok so where do romanys come from? you say they are the traditional "gypsy s" of England?

They say India but I can't see it really.

But then we all come from africa at the start.

But there's been romanys a lot longer than Irish that's a fact.

dont wish to offend but you couldnt realy be saying a bunch of knacker was on ireland first

idont think it was but if wee hughie came in to my part of town he would leave with no shoes Edited by TORIN

There is a popular misconception, no doubt helped by certain writers books and more recently by gobshite posters on internet sites such as this :whistling:

that travellers dogs are the bees knees. :icon_eek: Some of the lads I've been out with have decent if not good dogs, some have very good dogs

BUT a lot of what I have seen have been shite with a capital S. :cray: Generally 'cos they don't put into them, long term, what they need.

A good dog man is a good dog man whatever his background :yes: Some travellers have very good dogs but most don't. (unless they stole them) JOKE FFS

Cheers, D.

Spot on. It's fashionable amongst certain people to pretend to be from gipsy stock or to pretend to be didikois and they then try and put forward this belief that they have these unbelievable dogs that can do anything.

I've seen good dogs that some of the gipsy boys around here run and those dogs are treated very well, heated kennels, proper food, proper rest and training. I also seen some proper crap, that are kept in open yards with scraps thrown at them, who are only taken out when they're worked and expected to be world beaters because they come from decent lines and the owners have given a couple of grand for them.

You can buy the best pup in the world but it'll never amount to much if you don't put time into it.

• Like 4