Gypsy blood

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice dogs maybe but the program made my blood boil. If any of us were seen doing half the things they did, we would have had our collars felt but it seems the law doesn't apply to them. The only thin

i think you folks need to look up the word game

Spot on. It's fashionable amongst certain people to pretend to be from gipsy stock or to pretend to be didikois and they then try and put forward this belief that they have these unbelievable dogs tha

The big red dog that caught the CWD looked keen

i was thinking the same mate it looked a very game dog if i am honest. gamer than most of the bull xs i have seen :laugh:

Yeah real game to pull a cwd :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

I've seen rabbits put up more of a struggle!!! I don't think they've seen one and they've never seen a proper bull x!

a "proper bull x" :laugh: i have owned a proper bull x mate that someone made me a offer for that i had to take due to circumstances, but lets just say it was a decent amount!. yes CWD dont put up much of a struggle but does that mean the dog dosnt have to be game to catch them?. granted i havent seen many saluki crosses run on deer but the dog on the clip didnt seem to mess about much did he ?

A dog needs to be able to turn to catch them and needs some pace about it but I'm not so sure it needs to be the most game in the world.

Salukis and crosses love a deer and will run them with real vigour, there was nothing in the film that showed that dog to be any different from any saluki based lurcher. If it looked gamer to you than most of the bull x's you've seen, then I say again that you haven't seen a decent bull x. That dog came off of the deer easily and didn't seem too keen to get back at it. Try and get a bull x to release its quarry that easily and not do its best to get back to it until its lifted off of the ground and taken away.

i have seen more shit bull xs than anything else. all the shit thats flying about and half of them will never see anything apart from a bunny and when it comes to the crunch i have seen a few that lets just say wernt intrested. i will stick to what i said and say it looked game. the only reason a bull x is harder to get off because of the power and size. and has for the decent bull x see post above :D

Fair enough, mate. That's an honest answer. I'd never have a bull cross but the ones that I see run and who I get out with regularly are real good dogs. You don't need to stretch anythings neck once they've hit it. They are certainly more determined not to let anything go and even though my dog is bigger and just as powerful, he'll release his grip on command, the bull x's won't.

I don't deny that it hit the deer well and got stuck in but I didn't see it being any gamer than any saluki x and most other lurches.

The big red dog that caught the CWD looked keen

i was thinking the same mate it looked a very game dog if i am honest. gamer than most of the bull xs i have seen :laugh:

Yeah real game to pull a cwd :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

I've seen rabbits put up more of a struggle!!! I don't think they've seen one and they've never seen a proper bull x!

a "proper bull x" :laugh: i have owned a proper bull x mate that someone made me a offer for that i had to take due to circumstances, but lets just say it was a decent amount!. yes CWD dont put up much of a struggle but does that mean the dog dosnt have to be game to catch them?. granted i havent seen many saluki crosses run on deer but the dog on the clip didnt seem to mess about much did he ?

A dog needs to be able to turn to catch them and needs some pace about it but I'm not so sure it needs to be the most game in the world.

Salukis and crosses love a deer and will run them with real vigour, there was nothing in the film that showed that dog to be any different from any saluki based lurcher. If it looked gamer to you than most of the bull x's you've seen, then I say again that you haven't seen a decent bull x. That dog came off of the deer easily and didn't seem too keen to get back at it. Try and get a bull x to release its quarry that easily and not do its best to get back to it until its lifted off of the ground and taken away.

i have seen more shit bull xs than anything else. all the shit thats flying about and half of them will never see anything apart from a bunny and when it comes to the crunch i have seen a few that lets just say wernt intrested. i will stick to what i said and say it looked game. the only reason a bull x is harder to get off because of the power and size. and has for the decent bull x see post above :D

Fair enough, mate. That's an honest answer. I'd never have a bull cross but the ones that I see run and who I get out with regularly are real good dogs. You don't need to stretch anythings neck once they've hit it. They are certainly more determined not to let anything go and even though my dog is bigger and just as powerful, he'll release his grip on command, the bull x's won't.

I don't deny that it hit the deer well and got stuck in but I didn't see it being any gamer than any saluki x and most other lurches.

yea you are probably right at least it was doing its job anyway and aint running on its arse until it hits cover . been out with a few people with these so called deer dogs just to see it ride its arse until it gets to cover. :laugh:

seems everybody has got a dog that takes deer these days....

ye seriously talk some shite fella :laugh:

yes seen it all to often....."you want to come and run some deer got a proper deer dog here" why yes of course you have.

yes seen it all to often....."you want to come and run some deer got a proper deer dog here" why yes of course you have.

A f*****g lurcher running and pulling a cwd is NOT game ye tit ffs are ye really that stupid or are ye on a wind up :laugh:
  • Like 1

A f*****g lurcher running and pulling a cwd is NOT game ye tit ffs are ye really that stupid or are ye on a wind up :laugh:

not just cwd the fallow are the stuff that seperates a roe or a cwd dog from a "deer dog" but cant you have a game dog thats just a rabbit dog ? you dont need a dog doing reds on its own to have a game dog