I think your all wrong!.

bwfc

ive still got this for sale,have i got it in the right area.the guy at the top was on about this gun,but like other hobby sites theres always someone has to over shadow it mine mine mine,the gun in question is a bsa goldstar.10 shot repeater.

For 1...you made a very bold statement then edited a lot of it out so you should expect and respect the opinions of others and 2...if you've got the rifle up for sale...you went the wrong way about...try the for sale section!!!

instead of chatting about other guns why did no one say put it in the for sale section ffs.i did not know there was one you clingy toss pots ne edit there is there.me me me u bunch of tits.moderator take my account or whatever it is away,i wont be back here.ANOTHER FORUM FULL OF TITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11#

Ive just been reading this recent thread and was going to reply,then i noticed it is archived....

http://www.thehuntin...uy/page__st__15

Ive probably shot most decent spring air rifles available in the uk,and the best one so far by a country mile is the BSA Goldstar 10 shot. Great weight,great looks,super smooth underlever action,amazing accuracy up to 40 yards,10 shot repeater,and a future collectable.

Ive stopped wanting a pcp multishot and now the Goldstar is a keeper alongside my 77k. :victory:

attachicon.gifDA GOLDSTAR.jpg

It was a true great the BSA Goldstar....I saw one or two that did brilliantly well with ELEY WASPS and BISLEY LONG RANGE GOLD....But, it was pipped by the early HW77 which was an incredible rifle for accuracy; and still is.

And alas, unlike Weihrauch, it is no longer made. And BSA today is a shadow of its former self.

Simon.

ive still got this for sale,have i got it in the right area.the guy at the top was on about this gun,but like other hobby sites theres always someone has to over shadow it mine mine mine,the gun in question is a bsa goldstar.10 shot repeater.

For 1...you made a very bold statement then edited a lot of it out so you should expect and respect the opinions of others and 2...if you've got the rifle up for sale...you went the wrong way about...try the for sale section!!!

instead of chatting about other guns why did no one say put it in the for sale section ffs.i did not know there was one you clingy toss pots ne edit there is there.me me me u bunch of tits.moderator take my account or whatever it is away,i wont be back here.ANOTHER FORUM FULL OF TITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11#

there goes another fool !!

You're the fcukin tit mate. You started the thread all guns blazin and telling a very experienced spring rifle sooter that he was taking shit. 1 thing is for sure...you wont get away with talkin shit on here...you'll get torn to shreds.

If you want to sell your rifle...put it in the for sale section and stop talkin shite!!!

No the HW100 isnt for sale,as my four rifles cover everything i need.My Goldstar also likes Bisley long range and as mentioned before you need to take care and count the shots taken.Otherwise you could end with a pellet in the breech and the insides will chew the pellet.Its the biggest drawback with the rifle but once you get used to it its a superb tool ;) .

My four rifles are what ive ended up with after ducking and diving and wheeling and dealing over the last 18mths and im really happy with what i have :D .

Which is why you fit in so well?

"Another forum full of tits"? "Why did no one say to put it in the For sale section (ffs!)". "I didn't know there was one"?

Hmmmm charming manners. I bet you are a bloody laugh a minute to be around and clearly other forums have had the bad luck to have you screaming and crying like a modern-day pussy-whipped faggot at their members!

Do you need to be told to lift up your mummy's loo seat or is she happy to clean up after you???

This began as a thread about a once-great, sadly defunct air rifle no longer made and only available on the 2nd hand markets. It's an irrelevance to modern air guns as classic cars are to modern car standards. Nice daydream to own one but just not widely available as once they were and not really as good and practically efficient as nowadays.

.How about using your own initiative to begin with, and go look see if there's a For Sale/Wanteds section here in the first place...Before you start charging in at other folk who aren't really talking to you to begin with.....Laddie!

Mods, why don't you do what this whingeing waste of blood and bones wants and delete his account! We have no time or place for strangers to come barging in, wanting somebody to wipe his arse and think for him!

• Like 5