Have all the pigeons gone down south?

Hi All,

I can't seem to be able to find any pigeons round here (edinburgh / Lothian).

I've asked few friends to speak to farmers round their area and nowt! they won't give out permission either as they don't need to since their fields are not getting hammered.

By comparison, down south it seems that any field with rape is getting cleaned up and people are offering shooting at every opportunity as they can't get them under control......

any thought to spare?

Thanks,

Franco

and people are offering shooting at every opportunity as they can't get them under control......

Who told you that? Lol

My farmer has not been able to get anything in the ground as the fields are just to wet and have been for months, it's gonna be a sparse year by the look of it.......meanwhile, the bloke across the road has got his rape in and is getting hammered

He sells the shooting to a load of foreigners who are stood there in traccys and white jumpers with semi autos and rimmys !!!!! putting shit loads of lead in the air while the pigeons feed happily in the part of the field that they actually feed in.

I phoned him the other day to say your getting cleaned out and I shoot the farm across the way, no was the awnser......

and people are offering shooting at every opportunity as they can't get them under control......

Who told you that? Lol

My farmer has not been able to get anything in the ground as the fields are just to wet and have been for months, it's gonna be a sparse year by the look of it.......meanwhile, the bloke across the road has got his rape in and is getting hammered

He sells the shooting to a load of foreigners who are stood there in traccys and white jumpers with semi autos and rimmys !!!!! putting shit loads of lead in the air while the pigeons feed happily in the part of the field that they actually feed in.

I phoned him the other day to say your getting cleaned out and I shoot the farm across the way, no was the awnser......

the rape here has hardly come through, the pigeons are all on the un harvested barley still, good job really as there little else for them

We still have some stubble here mate which is unheard of as its normally ploughed in within a couple of weeks, cant get on to touch it.

Other than that most of it is still in heavy plough.

Who told you that? Lol

Get paid or let you do it for nowt.......? I wonder why he declined....... :hmm::D

Aye, but to be honest mate I don't mind paying if that's what is needed, I have to pay for my fishing so it don't bother me one bit to pay for anything.

Never even got that far, hey ho, I ain't crying about it.....something else always comes along