I am looking for ferrets . any one to introduce me ferreting.

ibro

do some research is a most there plenty online or a load of books that give advise on everything from keeping them and working them, just because you have a ferret doesnt mean you can go out rabbiting, there alot of work that needs doing before hand, making sure its tame and well handle is one of the most important things

wait a few months till you get a ferret just because you want a young ferret so you can start from scratch with it all the ones about now are about a year old and over.

you can get a ferret fairly easy at game fairs and putting the word about and pets4homes iv had afew litters on there, try to get 2 just so they can keep each other company

handle them like mad, theres nothing worse than a bitting ferret, also whistle when feeding them the get used to that and will learn to come to the call i do it with mine and it really come in handy,

If you are here as a student, will you be staying in the UK or returning home?

Ferrets are a long term commitment so I don't think you should get any unless you are staying in the UK

Hes going home, he said so on another post so why buy ferrets :hmm: i offered to take him out with us think it would be a eye opener for him :icon_eek:

If you are here as a student, will you be staying in the UK or returning home?

Ferrets are a long term commitment so I don't think you should get any unless you are staying in the UK

Hes going home, he said so on another post so why buy ferrets :hmm: i offered to take him out with us think it would be a eye opener for him :icon_eek:

Perhaps he's going to ship em over there