Best coursing dogs in Wales

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't mind slipping that Katherine Jenkins !!!!

Is it in "Lestershair" ? LOL !!   Cheers.

is derbyshire in wales then?

I know at least 5 or 6 lads that run fens from South Wales, plus got some good land just over the bridge at hr away or so location means f**k all n socks if u think that then well dont no wat to say apart from who hunts local in this game anymore?????????

:thumbs:

Thats right theres a few local to me who travel a lot for the coursing.

Yes, there are some very good boys with some very good dogs in Wales, who travel hours each way. Not everyone wants to talk about it on here though, Fcuk this site is going down hill!!! Stupid comments left for no reason..... usually after school hours!!! Rant over

• Like 1

Lads can obviously travel BUT you can't travel every other day can you or even every 2 or 3 days so it stands to reason that lads that have coursing ground on their doorstep are going to have dogs that are better than people that have to travel hundreds of miles once a week ..... How many times has somebody from Wales one any of the big events ??? ...........

I heard there were some good dogs down there my cousin said some of these welsh dogs take some beating and he is a coursing man with many years behind him. There seem to be a lot of arm chair hunters on here who don't have much of a clue to be honest. Thank you for the sensible comments made by some of you lads through. True gentlemen

• Like 1

theres only 2 or 3 proper coursing boys in wales,,, the rest talk a good course and make out they do a bit just to peddle there pups that never come any good anyway!!!!!!!

What I been told is you don't know anything about coursing my cousin said all you can do is sell crack and rob sheds in Ringland. Bad man dis one boys

Best tell your cousin to front up and tell the man that to his face then ..........

• Like 1

theres only 2 or 3 proper coursing boys in wales,,, the rest talk a good course and make out they do a bit just to peddle there pups that never come any good anyway!!!!!!!

What I been told is you don't know anything about coursing my cousin said all you can do is sell crack and rob sheds in Ringland. Bad man dis one boys

Best tell your cousin to front up and tell the man that to his face then ..........

When I throw a dog a bone I don't wanna know if it tastes good. What's it got to do with you

I will quote what I like my chemically enhanced friend. I expect you know him coz you buy those roids off him. If you are ask for a refund coz they aint working.

Lol you really are some sort of prick ain't you lol ......

• Like 2

paul roberts got best dogs in wales :boogy::D

They every ones drop offs and jackers feller .Hes known all over england for that and a few stolen ones .Does he still keep em in that stinking garage on damp blankets squashed up in hutches ..Aint that the truth .only good thing to come out of wales feller is the severn bridge