haye rules out fight with price

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for David Haye !!!....this will be his 3rd opponent in his last 3 fights thats in his 40,s......his camp think its clever matchmaking......its clever matchmaking if he was going 6 or 7 rounds with them,but knocking them over in a round he,s learning nothing...............seen big punchers come unstuck like that before...............if Fury and Price met tomorrow my money would be on Fury.

Im going for Price to ko that thing fury :thumbs:

Hope the fight comes off :boogy:

TUFFTY

theres an old saying pal about talk being cheap . and your talk is cheap . you refer to my cousin as that thing . that thing is a number 2 contender for the richest prize in sport . . you my friend are nothing you hide behind a computer screen constantly trying to portray yourself as some authority on the fight game . and putting stupid logos up hoping this fight comes of etc . when this fight does come of . if it does .i personally dont think it will my honest opinion is as soon as price steps up .he gets knocked out ,after all hes been caught out in the amateurs against nobodies with a head guard on etc read into it what you like ,but i know he will fold ,when tested .but if it does price will be found wanting and tyson will really expose him . .and as for you .you thing get to bed ,your talking bollox . .

. Not wanting to get ebroiled in any silly arguments but brookie could you give me names and year price was caught out in the ams. As i recollect him beating tyson as an amature.

he beat tyson as an amateur .yes he got the decision.tyson was 17 yrs old and had only 8 amateur fights behind him .price was aba champion and commonwealth games gold madalist .and a mature man . in that fight tyson floored him and generally roughed him up . a lot of people at ring side thought that tyson at 17 and only 8 fights had done enough to get the decision . in 2004 price was knocked out by stiverne .he was also beaten by the italian cammarelle .david arshba and helenius .

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haye would embarrass fury or price, different class

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them mee

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for D

I already knew that brookie the reason i asked was to see how you put it , you see my interest is in the boxing is not nepitisum. Allthough i applaud your defence of one of your own , the defeats price sufferd were at the three top world class competions at amature level. I could go on about price being the youngedt heavy wieght amature champ etc but thats all in the past in boxing you are as good as your last fight they have both. Served a good amature apprentiship. Now both are pro The amature record counts for nothing now , they are both in limelight. Both want the same title. I truly rate tyson at this level. But think price has the tech edge we will all see soon enough. May the best boxer win.