COURSING HOW IT CHANGED

I was being sarcastic then chart just having the crack old lad . And nobody told me about this

Here ban .I better sell me dogs.. and get meself a fishing rod before they ban that.i wont put a hook on though

Fishing just about out witting the fish..

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

chart i respect your views my friend but single handed is the real test against the hare.not another dog

If it dont kill it then the quarry has out witted the dog . Therefore the dog is inferior to the quarry. We all love a good chase. But dont you think if all the dogs did was chase and not kill. We

and the strongest survive to reproduce . the way it should be

i think anyone who has slipped their dog on a hare always wants their dog to catch it its part of the day and hope always springs eternal .but i would much prefer my dog to have a good course and give a good acount of itself than give it a kick up and kill it in a few feet without having a run ..now when i was younger and out for the numbers and selling anything caught fair enough differant ball game .but i was never under the illusion that that was coursing or fair play . ,but i still did it because differant times differant ways .and the money didnt half come in handy at the time .

• Like 1

Coursing under coursing club rules, was the best of the two dogs, the dog to lead on the slip, up to the Hare, and if the same dog, come back in in on the second bend or third bend 99% it was the winner, the kill, only carried one point if I can remember, but Lurcher coursing, was always on the kill, single handed, (( he or she was the dog,

• Like 1

Why when it comes to hares do people always use the word SPORT surely its only a sport if there is a prize or money at the end off it??????

i thought better of you icey.it costs me a fortune its the SPORT OF KINGS :thumbs: kiings of the working class :laugh: i feel like william the conquerer when mine retrieves a hare :victory:
  • Like 2

Why when it comes to hares do people always use the word SPORT surely its only a sport if there is a prize or money at the end off it??????

are you not giving a prize at the end of your comp incy :hmm: LOB

Yep but thats my point the antis use the word sport thats how they got the band on hare fox deer because it was called a blood sport f**k sake,Look l just dont like the word when its comes to another ainmal hunting another animal just dont think its right l never use it other people do everyone is intitled to there opioan Edited by iceman001979
  • Like 1

are you not giving a prize at the end of your comp incy :hmm: LOB

Yep but thats my point the antis use the word sport thats how they got the band on hare fox deer because it was called a blood sport f**k sake,Look l just dont like the word when its comes to another ainmal hunting another animal just dont think its right l never use it other people do everyone is intitled to there opioan

incy take a chill pill every body has an opinon on it if u feel so strongly about it why not start a poll to have the name changed. :laugh::D LOL
  • Like 1